Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Post's electronic version is out albeit a little late this morning.
Page 1 and 36
View attachment 699656View attachment 699657

Thanks SB. Couple of things stood out for me which may have been reported on before and I missed it but, it was confirmed BRE was working on the switchboard at Hollywood Hospital when he attacked the social worker. Im very interested to know what measures Telstra took after the conviction. He obviously wasn't consigned to a desk job where they could keep an eye on him and his Telstra badged vehicle taken away. Did they even ban him from being assigned jobs at Hollywood Hospital?

Then there's the guy who reported this Telstra van he spotted four or five times on the edge of Karrakatta Cemetery. As he reported it to the police I assume he got the registration number and MACRO got in touch with Telstra to find out who was driving it and/or what depot it came out of and who had access to the keys. WTF.

in the article that BFEW just posted, is it just me or do they give an age for the KK victim of 18 years old? everyone else has had the age as 17. always thought the 17 year old age was odd given that she had just come from club bay view, a licensed premises that shouldn't be allowing entry to underage punters...

Strange things you find. I just saw this English class online and a series of discussions about the CSK Podcast the students need to undertake. One of the questions they are asked to discuss in small groups:

"
Why do you think it took the police so long to find the attacker?"

Hmm... good question!

Strange things you find. I just saw this English class online and a series of discussions about the CSK Podcast the students need to undertake. One of the questions they are asked to discuss in small groups:

That english class has 4 different CSK podcast episodes and questions.
The other 3 are.

& https://lessons.smartenglishclass.com/claremont-serial-killings-episode-3/
which has some great questions.
Claremont Serial Killings Episode 3
Listen to Episode 3: The Wrong Man
  1. Comprehension
Answer these questions about Alison Fan interviewing Lance Williams about the Claremont serial killings.
  • What happened in the interview?
  • How did Alison feel about Lance after she interviewed him? What did she do about it?
  • How do you feel about this situation?
2. Research
Divide the class into 3 groups to research one topic each. Find information and photos or images on your topic. Then share your information with members from the other groups.
  • Police profiling
  • Andrew Mallard
  • Lloyd Rainey
3. Watch
Lindy Chamberlain is another example of a person who has been wrongly accused of a crime. Watch her story here on Anh’s Brush With Fame, Series 4, Episode 2.

4. Discuss
  • Talk about the situations of Lance Williams, Andrew Mallard, Lloyd Rainey and Lindy Chamberlain.
  • Do you know of other situations where the wrong person has been accused of a crime?
  • What is your opinion?
  • What do you think can be done to prevent people from being wrongly accused?

hey old man and freaky friends did you see the media titles "everything you need to know about..." hows that going to feel lol getting owned yet again public and media seem to know alot they and hate your guts
who was the old timer in the back seat of the swan taxi again attacking women in stealth mode expertly trained so the story goes have been lol dna dont lie duos and trios of rapists and predators real brave lot
old timer and creepers talking about lisa mott (12 year old girl - 1980) and gerard ross (12 year old boy) - real popular in prison or not

hey old man and freaky friends did you see the media titles "everything you need to know about..." hows that going to feel lol getting owned yet again public and media seem to know alot they and hate your guts
who was the old timer in the back seat of the swan taxi again attacking women in stealth mode expertly trained so the story goes have been lol dna dont lie duos and trios of rapists and predators real brave lot
old timer and creepers talking about lisa mott (12 year old girl - 1980) and gerard ross (12 year old boy) - real popular in prison or not

Weirdly sensing I've heard this somewhere before ....

Sounds like something from a Noel Coward tale ;)

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk
looks like it was a critical error to redirect heat total failure because it had entirely the opposite latimer springs to mind impact names to faces, faces to names more to come

lorimer not latimer likely tons of surveliience in this case lbcak to 2015 prob starting when people started accusing one extsing POI in particular start with those closest but no longer which opens up a whole network here and intersttae so easy to determine some dumb AF cops say not over not by a long way

I wonder how many Telstra workers in Telstra vans parked at KK cemetery for "no apparent reason". Perhaps a Telstra worker will come forward with an explanation of such and give evidence in the Witness Box come November in the JO trial.

Thanks SB. Couple of things stood out for me which may have been reported on before and I missed it but, it was confirmed BRE was working on the switchboard at Hollywood Hospital when he attacked the social worker. Im very interested to know what measures Telstra took after the conviction. He obviously wasn't consigned to a desk job where they could keep an eye on him and his Telstra badged vehicle taken away. Did they even ban him from being assigned jobs at Hollywood Hospital?

Then there's the guy who reported this Telstra van he spotted four or five times on the edge of Karrakatta Cemetery. As he reported it to the police I assume he got the registration number and MACRO got in touch with Telstra to find out who was driving it and/or what depot it came out of and who had access to the keys. WTF.

The guy who spotted him in the cemetery told the individual to “go away, know what you’re up to”.

There had been a number of petty crimes, THE rape and even a few suicides. Thus locals were on alert for any strange activities or strangers.

he and his wife also found the knickers of the cemetery victim whilst walking their dog.

Lastly focus of formal discussions has been on the bushes and their height at the end of Monash Ave in Nedlands at the cemetery end. Coincidentally this is the quietest part of the cemetery.......well scouted out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The guy who spotted him in the cemetery told the individual to “go away, know what you’re up to”.

There had been a number of petty crimes, THE rape and even a few suicides. Thus locals were on alert for any strange activities or strangers.

he and his wife also found the knickers of the cemetery victim whilst walking their dog.

Lastly focus of formal discussions has been on the bushes and their height at the end of Monash Ave in Nedlands at the cemetery end. Coincidentally this is the quietest part of the cemetery.......well scouted out

Romauld Zac being a work colleague of Ciara was alleged to have visited Ciaras grave on a couple of occasions just after her burial. Was Rom seen by someone circling in a van?

Which detectives investigated Romaulds passing outside the Graylands mental institution?

murderinhospital.com/story.html

Suicide finding defended
Jim KellyNews Corp Australia

Last edited:
It should also be noted Romauld was a keen competing triathlete which puts him in the realms of surf club competition.

The two above mentioned persons were under psychiatric assistance.

Last edited:
It should also be noted Romauld was a keen competing triathlete which puts him in the realms of surf club competition.

The two above mentioned persons were under psychiatric assistance.
Just a thought.
A lot of patients of Psychiatry start with psychological or counseling services before progressing to psychiatrists. And some use both concurrently.

I wonder how many Telstra workers in Telstra vans parked at KK cemetery for "no apparent reason". Perhaps a Telstra worker will come forward with an explanation of such and give evidence in the Witness Box come November in the JO trial.
That's just a terrible headline blurb.

It shows nothing of the sort.

It shows a Telstra van parked there. Not that it was specifically linked to the accused

Just a thought.
A lot of patients of Psychiatry start with psychological or counseling services before progressing to psychiatrists. And some use both concurrently.

My guess would be that he was already seeing one of those professionals who made a report for the court at the time of the attack. IMO it was likely the psychiatrist and not the psychologist.

Again, his medical records will be interesting. IF he was already under psychiatric care, what medications were prescribed, when and what for specifically?

Some pretty heavy scrutiny of how many Telstra vehicles may have frequented the area and which employees would have the capacity to frequent the area. No doubt some heavy auditing of Telstra job logs of the where about the accused might be working at the time.

They'll be looking at whether they can include the accused and or omit other possibilities a Telstra van would be in the area. Further job logs might have been the Hollywood hospital. Large commercial facilities require ongoing maintenance.

If records are not destroyed, there might be a fair audit trail of location at any one time in the area and the vehicle.

It is interesting however, we have not heard of police pursuit of the 1995 Telstra van which may have already been destroyed.

I don't think we have heard it all. Its going to take more than, I saw a Telstra van for a judge to admit a witness into evidence. Someone must have corroborating evidence to support a proposition.

Last edited:
Just a thought.
Its likely the coroners report is correct, but one case does not have a body and the other has come under scrutiny for its dubious nature. The parents are not satisfied with the findings and probably know a lot more not said.
There maybe some SNAP moments that have a occurred with a number of people.

How long does an engineering degree take?

The University of Western Australia Department of Environmental Engineering Limitations of ASR for Wetland Restoration in the Perth Basin
Robyn Paton
Honours Thesis

There must be more people connecting dots by the day.

As evidence is released, more dots will be connected exponentially. An interesting outcome of the trial evidence hearings

Over 500 witnesses and growing at a rapid rate?

Last edited:
Some pretty heavy scrutiny of how many Telstra vehicles may have frequented the area and which employees would have the capacity to frequent the area. No doubt some heavy auditing of Telstra job logs of the where about the accused might be working at the time.

They'll be looking at whether they can include the accused and or omit other possibilities a Telstra van would be in the area. Further job logs might have been the Hollywood hospital. Large commercial facilities require ongoing maintenance.

If records are not destroyed, there might be a fair audit trail of location at any one time in the area and the vehicle.

It is interesting however, we have not heard of police pursuit of the 1995 Telstra van which may have already been destroyed.

I don't think we have heard it all. Its going to take more than, I saw a Telstra van for a judge to admit a witness into evidence. Someone must have corroborating evidence to support a proposition.
Given the past performance of Telstra with this worker do you expect them to be cooperative now?

" yeah sorry our paperwork and rosters get thrown out after 7 years according to the law"

For someone to attack and drag someone in the workplace towards a toilet being foiled by the victim there must have been other attributes that lead to psychiatric consults. Where and who is probably relevant.

To have slipped away from charges, maybe a psychologist or psychiatrist gave evidence that his behavior was the result of a psychotic attack?

The person had a predisposition which resulted in intervention by psychological professional and admonished charge in 1991?

maybe a psychologist or psychiatrist gave evidence that his behavior was the result of a psychotic attack?

And if they didn't, maybe they should have.

Maybe the accused actually got terminated at Telstra over the 1990 Hollywood Hospital assault, or some other unacceptable behavior at Telstra, and then possibly challenged the termination and was reinstated, as though the termination event before the reinstatement never happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back