VFL VFL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

The city of eternal spring... Medellin is a great place. Very safe and beautiful, similar climate to Nimbin but at more altitude.

Is quickly becoming the centre for IT/app development in Latin America. Colombia as a whole is developing as quickly as any country.

Cali is the dodgy city these days.
Thanks for the follow-up Qunitero. My fiance was about to lynch you (well me vicariously) for your affectionate words about Bogotá. Truth be told the traffic and public transport system here is shocking. Haven't had a chance yet to get to Medellin or up North to the coast. Will look to get there in the near future but we'll be back in Melbourne next week so will have to wait. Loving Colombia though. Would love to be at Arden St today however.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you are saying JMac should not be getting a game in the seniors. So if he plays again this year does that mean Shaw has got it wrong as well and has no idea and maybe is not the right coach going forward. Will be interested to see if he gets another run this year and if not me and 25% of us will have to admit we got it wrong I suppose.

What? I dont care where he plays.

The guy is in the VFL and possibly at the crossroads.

I dont think we need 4 posters appearing to enjoy the fact that he is in the VFL and at this point in his career.

Thanks for the follow-up Qunitero. My fiance was about to lynch you (well me vicariously) for your affectionate words about Bogotá. Truth be told the traffic and public transport system here is shocking. Haven't had a chance yet to get to Medellin or up North to the coast. Will look to get there in the near future but we'll be back in Melbourne next week so will have to wait. Loving Colombia though. Would love to be at Arden St today however.

I was harsh, it's not a shithole, just not quite as nice as Medellin or especially Santa Marta.

Mate I love Colombia, cracking place, would happily live there.

Taylor is going to be a 200 gamer.

Going to be a serious player with 10kgs on the body.

That’s a premature call

He could of kicked 8-9 and he’s a first year string bean.

Was really a top 20 player as an u/18 last year.

Have a look at the group of that players and the strength of it at AFL level so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back