Meltdown Geelong have peaked ....... too early

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey dummy, do your research - there are no metrics of drug use and their affects that Geelong even come close to compared to Perf.

Anyway, your tasteless quips about non footy players dying are not welcome here.

Your club, on the other hand, deserves every criticism it gets regarding its life destroying culture.
Perth is a city of nearly 2.5 million, Geelong is a country town with a population of about 200k

"Authorities have refused to reveal whether Geelong was among four regional Victorian areas where tests detected a “highly concerning” increase ice use."
Victoria and the Australian Capital Territory had the highest average capital city heroin consumption in the country; and
• Victoria had the highest average regional consumption of oxycodone in the country.

To wasted on heroin, Gazza seniors favourite tipple and other opoids to light the meth pipe?

Yep, mate, trying to squeeze a troll about heroin overdoses in a city I don't even live in.

You are very much a disgrace.

Huh? What's Flogga Flogga got to do with anything? I was talking about Geebong. Where's your team from again? You talked about drug culture in Perth didn't you? Again, not a troll, just facts. Then again, it's not your strong suit is it? Facing facts. Lucky for you Brian won't ignore them.

MethodCrapper unaware that Perf invited Ben to come back and spread drug culcha to the other Ben. Until Cracky Ben disappeared on a six week bender and was put in gaol.

How unsurprising.

Perth is a city of nearly 2.5 million, Geelong is a country town with a population of about 200k

"Authorities have refused to reveal whether Geelong was among four regional Victorian areas where tests detected a “highly concerning” increase ice use."
Victoria and the Australian Capital Territory had the highest average capital city heroin consumption in the country; and
• Victoria had the highest average regional consumption of oxycodone in the country.

To wasted on heroin, Gazza seniors favourite tipple and other opoids to light the meth pipe?
Death rate dummy. Didn't even get past your first sentence to know you were wrong.

Still trying to troll random drug deaths that have nothing to do with footy. Reckon you might start attracting some mashers.

It's funny you say that, because I would have thought you watched that game.

Actually, those clearance wins were on your forward flanks with Gray and Boak dominating against guys like O'Connor and Tuohy. They sure know how to beat up on soft targets. Check out the heat maps if you don't believe. Or maybe just watch the game.

But don't let a raw stat stop you from making an incorrect conclusion. It's good that your team is up and about.

I am sure that Chris Scott hasnt ignored the contested ball and midfield failings of his team.
Chipping the ball around in zones and concentrated ball ups and scrums often create "heat maps" that dont tell you much about how the team is traveling or generating it's inside 50s or scoring opportunities. Maybe you should check out the heat maps for typical games coached by either Lyon or Roos?

Bevo exposed the same "current" weaknesses in the cats last week.

I am sure that Chris Scott hasnt ignored the contested ball and midfield failings of his team.
Chipping the ball around in zones and concentrated ball ups and scrums often create "heat maps" that dont tell you much about how the team is traveling or generating it's inside 50s or scoring opportunities. Maybe you should check out the heat maps for typical games coached by either Lyon or Roos?

Bevo exposed the same "current" weaknesses in the cats last week.
s**t. You don't have a mobile?

The heat maps actually show the possessions quarter by quarter so you can match them up to things like clearances.

Is this tyreboyz?

Death rate dummy. Didn't even get past your first sentence to know you were wrong.

Still trying to troll random drug deaths that have nothing to do with footy. Reckon you might start attracting some mashers.
Maybe you should read posts then your answers wouldnt be so stupid.

I responded to this "dummy"

"Hey dummy, do your research - there are no metrics of drug use and their affects that Geelong even come close to compared to Perf"

No mention of death and you're comparing a city of 2 mill with a town of 200k :$

No mention of drug deaths in my post champ?

Geelong beat WCE by 10 goals on 28/4, it's currently 7/7 so roughly 9 weeks.. Finals start in 8 weeks and yet we've peaked to early? What happened to the different team stuff? lol boy you dumb, you dun messed up, A-A-ron
But we also beat 14th placed Footscray by 10 goals . How did your rabble go ?
We blew 7th placed Freo back to 12th place with a 15 goal drubbing but your 28/4 form was a peak from early 2018 season exit . Your current form since the bye is the true measure being flogged by teams outside the 8 .St Kilda are probably favourites in this next game .

Last edited:
But we also beat 14th placed Footscray by 10 goals . How did your rabble go ?
We blew 7th placed Freo back to 12th place with a 15 goal drubbing but your 28/4 form was a peak from early 2018 season exit . Your current form since the bye is the true measure being flogged by teams outside the 8 .

Too bad their fixture for the run home is so soft too. They won't get much more a wake up call until the second last round when they meet the Lions at the Gabba and after that the Finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe you should read posts then your answers wouldnt be so stupid.

I responded to this "dummy"

"Hey dummy, do your research - there are no metrics of drug use and their affects that Geelong even come close to compared to Perf"

No mention of death and you're comparing a city of 2 mill with a town of 200k :$

No mention of drug deaths in my post champ?
Where did I say I didn't read it dummy.

The rest of your post was unintelligible garbage. Even with your second explanation your point is no clearer.

Nice melt, by the way 😘

Any team that can't win in Perth doesn't deserve to win the flag anyway.
When Freo flog Geelong in Perth next month I might venture down to see our Boy Tim Kelly and welcome him with the prospect he could play here every 2nd week as opposed the hole he plays at now .

Almost half of the posts in fred by the OP, tyreboyz elias confirmed

View attachment 705187

Time for an update.

Let's see how that compares with one of your threads in the Bay.

Last edited:
Do geelong fans really think their fooling anyone?

Geelong is most definitely a sh*thole, crack-filled, filthy drug haven.

And you really can't deny it.

Time for an update.

View attachment 706144

View attachment 706153

You are welcome minnow :$

Time for an update.

View attachment 706144

View attachment 706153

I cannot help if Ricketz is on a one man crusade to combat advanced floggery thus (yes I thus'd) keeping this alive. I maintain the best posts in this thread were the quality OP and #2.

Besides you're comparing a thread Geelong (everybodies grand final) against a game day thread with a minnow double act? The Bay formula is tried and true, if you want posts in your fred talk s**t about Geelong. We don't disappear to our safe space after adversity and everybody wants to talk smack about the big boys of the competition.

Sorry to butt in on your convo with Xtreme but I have to call out hypocrisy when I see it.

What kind of weird campaigner f*ck-knuckle trawls through someone elses post history in another forum to use in the Bay?

Besides you're comparing a thread Geelong (everybodies grand final) against a game day thread with a minnow double act? The Bay formula is tried and true, if you want posts in your fred talk s**t about Geelong. We don't disappear to our safe space after adversity and everybody wants to talk smack about the big boys of the competition.

What kind of weird campaigner f*ck-knuckle trawls through someone elses post history in another forum to use in the Bay?

You. Do you want me to post examples?

Anyway, I wouldn't quite call it trawling, took me all of 15 seconds to find.

Edit: Picture deleted. Mixed them up while posting.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back