Meltdown Geelong have peaked ....... too early

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone that knows anything about footy know exactly what is going to happen to the Handbaggers in the Finals.

Deep down their own “we win lots of home and Away games” Flogs know it as well.
Bok bok squawrk bok

30BF2274-B0A9-4D88-943B-76DE4FBFF224.jpeg

"The situation is that he's had a week off and he's had the bye," Scott said.

"There's a pre-finals bye – and now I'm certainly not getting too far ahead of myself – but there's the potential that there could be another week off after that.

"It's a bit more complicated than just saying 'yeah let's chop him out'. There is a risk that some of our guys might not get enough footy. But, yes, it is a consideration."

Chris Scott talking about being reluctant to rest Ablett because he expects Geelong will win their first final and have another bye before the prelim.

Two months out and he's planning for the prelim. Man I can't ****ing wait for this arrogant little fraud to get his comeuppance in September. The humiliation will be so richly deserved.

Chris Scott talking about being reluctant to rest Ablett because he expects Geelong will win their first final and have another bye before the prelim.

Two months out and he's planning for the prelim. Man I can't ******* wait for this arrogant little fraud to get his comeuppance in September. The humiliation will be so richly deserved.
sorry, we can't hear you from up here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean

or

"There is a reason the Hawthorn Football Club was able to find a spare 28-hectare site in suburban Melbourne for their new football base – a big slice was a dump.

Victoria's pollution watchdog has issued four clean-up notices for the Din San site in Dingley in the past three years and will be testing for elevated methane gas levels at the site this month."

Chris Scott talking Man I can't ******* wait for this arrogant little fraud to get his comeuppance in September. The humiliation will be so richly deserved.
99800F52-C105-4F6D-A5D8-89D0B0EB1F46.gif

Who's laughing now mate? :p

tenor.gif

Who's laughing now mate? :p
Meh, game was a dead rubber for us. 🤷‍♂️

We’re still effectively 2 games clear with plenty of time and breathing space to tinker with before finals. :cool:

Meh, game was a dead rubber for us. 🤷‍♂️

We’re still effectively 2 games clear with plenty of time and breathing space to tinker with before finals. :cool:

That's the way. Keep the chin up. One more loss and you'll only be able to rely on percentage to separate yourself from the chasing pack.

Funny though, I didn't see much of your type of sentiment evident on various game day threads from Cats supporters. Sentiments like the ones expressed or paraphrased below.

Form is very worrying.

Any game from now could be a loss.

Something needs to change.

This could go pear shaped very quickly.

We could become a laughing stock.

We're not wining a premiership unless we get lucky.

We'll play terrible in finals because we always do.

We are playing like s**t.

Pants pulled down all day.

Wont go anywhere in finals, straight sets and back to being a laughing stock.

Why would Kelly want to stay at this rabble now?

Hawks have ended us.

The last 5 weeks is enough to tell me we’re a long, long way off, no where near a premiership side.

We’re the new Port Adelaide - W L W L W L

Last edited:
That's the way. Keep the chin up. One more loss and you'll only be able to rely on percentage to separate yourself from the chasing pack.
Yes, the chasing pack. I like it. :cool:
Funny though, I didn't see much of your type of sentiment evident on various game day threads from Cats supporters. Sentiments like the ones expressed or paraphrased below.

Form is very worrying.

Any game from now could be a loss.

Something needs to change.

This could go pear shaped very quickly.

We could become a laughing stock.

We're not wining a premiership unless we get lucky.

We'll play terrible in finals because we always do.

We are playing like s**t.

Pants pulled down all day.

Wont go anywhere in finals, straight sets and back to being a laughing stock.

Why would Kelly want to stay at this rabble now?

Hawks have ended us.

The last 5 weeks is enough to tell me we’re a long, long way off, no where near a premiership side.

We’re the new Port Adelaide - W L W L W L

View attachment 712725
D6400FCD-9A7D-4569-9D51-C47926FB2507.jpeg

:$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back