Autopsy Rd 22 The Teague Train Refuses To Derail - Blues by 10

Who played well for the Blues in Round 22 vs the Saints?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nic Newman is our new Heath Scotland.

What a fabulous pick he had turned out to be. He went above and beyond and paid for his trade price on today's performance alone. He is more bulldogish than Winston Churchill !

What a recruit
More Christou for mine. Heath exceptional on both sides

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Made up for a few dodgy kicks that hurt us alot

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk
Meh...

Knock knock

Who's there?

Ok

Ok who?

Oh Kade Simpson off half back with the most running bounces of the game, hits DeLuca inside 50!!!

That last quarter by Kreuzer was William Wallace/Mel Gibson Braveheart kind of stuff.

Also I agree with the lay off Brendon Bolton bashing, why do we feel the to praise our current coach by demeaning the precious incumbent?
Our young lads learnt a heck of a lot from Bolts.
I could compare President Trump to Nixon as to who was worse, but what would be the point in that?
Bolts had a pretty bold crack at a team at utter rock bottom, didn't work out, but he tried his utter best.
BB always had the CFC's long term future at heart, and for that he deserves our warmest thanks..

Got everything that I’d hoped for (most importantly, a character-fuelled win), and nothing that I’d feared (most worryingly, a lack of focus after a potentially distracting week) from this game, and my hope-fear ledger was compiled before the news that Weiters was out, and the realisation that Crippa was going to be well below his best. For mine, that makes this one of our best and most important wins of the season, which will allow us to express ourselves at the Cattery with no real pressure or fear in the final round, in what has miraculously turned out to be a very productive season.

I said at three quarter time in the game day thread that imo Teaguey’s fingerprints are already all over the psychology of this team, especially in the way that the players reflect his positivity and composure under pressure (even when they’re making mistakes), and his quiet, understated resolve and deceptively steely determination, which I absolutely love as a combo.

I hope that the :rabbit: watches this game very closely in the days and weeks ahead, and that he takes into full account the increasingly awesome Blues support that he has the opportunity to play in front of in the years ahead.

Go Blues!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got everything that I’d hoped for (most importantly, a character-fuelled win), and nothing that I’d feared (most worryingly, a lack of focus after a potentially distracting week) from this game, and my hope-fear ledger was compiled before the news that Weiters was out, and the realisation that Crippa was going to be well below his best. For mine, that makes this one of our best and most important wins of the season, which will allow us to express ourselves at the Cattery with no real pressure or fear in the final round, in what has miraculously turned out to be a very productive season.

I said at three quarter time in the game day thread that imo Teaguey’s fingerprints are already all over the psychology of this team, especially in the way that the players reflect his positivity and composure under pressure (even when they’re making mistakes), and his quiet, understated resolve and deceptively steely determination, which I absolutely love as a combo. I hope that the :rabbit: watches this game very closely in the days and weeks ahead, and that he takes into full account the increasingly awesome Blues support that he has the opportunity to play in front of in the years ahead.

Go Blues!
Weird isn’t it how Teague just has come out of no where and left a huge imprint on everyone (players, members, afl, media) in such a short time. His appointed really feels right.

Should have won by more. Tried hard to lose it. Last week took a bit out of the Aints. Kruse magnificent in last.

Umpiring so bad it is funny.
Ridiculous post.

Back