Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Port Adelaide by < 30

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Port Adelaide by 30+

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

+51 for contested footy and 12 extra centre clearances, absolute smashing.

Inexcusable by Port.

Especially when the Power have worked their guts out over the past couple of weeks to improve their ladder position and percentage to get themselves right into finals contention, and their main (only) strength as a side is "the hard stuff" in attack and defence.

Port fans must love that a quality player of Lycett’s ability is running around at Unley tomorrow

Given Goldy set up the win, especially this.

Luke Darcy on Scott Thompson: “a character of the game”.......his only highlight is acting tough and getting headlocked by Barry Hall for 2 minutes straight

And being All Australian full back.

Luke Darcy on Scott Thompson: “a character of the game”.......his only highlight is acting tough and getting headlocked by Barry Hall for 2 minutes straight

And being All Australian full back.

And mysteriously "growing" to 193cm in his early 30s, after being listed at 190cm for 3/4 of his career.

Looking forward to seeing how we go next year with a full Shaw gameplan. Dropped Mason Wood for the Sam Durdin and the forward clicked and the defence ran like clockwork.

Looking forward to seeing how we go next year with a full Shaw gameplan. Dropped Mason Wood for the Sam Durdin and the forward clicked and the defence ran like clockwork.

You guys a bloody good to watch when you play like that just a matter of producing it on a weekly basis.

Lot to like about North

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s still a scenario in which North Melbourne could finish in 8th spot. I think they need to win this game by a big margin and then thump Melbourne next week and hope the Bulldogs and Port Adelaide all lose both games.

Lol no there isn't absolute lies

Firstly you would need your beloved hawks to lose to gold coast in roughies retirement.

Port to get beaten at home by Freo

Then you would NEED the Bulldogs & Adelaide to forfeit the match 😂

On a serious note is that the first time in AFL, not VFL history a team has lost by 66 points from 9th and regained 8th on the ladder lol.

How can Hinkley drop Lycett and justify it? Ryder is potentially linked to other clubs and was belted by Goldstein last night. Lycett was brought in for a reason yet is the highest paid SANFL player going around.

Hinkley has lost it.

Outsmarted himself Hinkley. Pulled the right rein mid year by dropping Ryder, then inexplicably drops Lycett out of desperation & it ends up blowing up in his face.

Death knell for him last night.

Out of interest I noticed how PA and Adelaide have the exact same percentage but PA out? How is this decided?

Last edited:
Just end this up & down season now.

Haven’t missed a home game since 2009 but if we have no chance of playing finals by the end of the bulldogs v crows game in a week, then I’ll be missing. Go ahead, call me a bandwagoner but I’ve simply had enough

Back