AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

only appears to be level 4... that I can get my hands on (2 seats)

Not overly fussed. I thought it was $10 a ticket not $21 a ticket for finals? Or was it always around the $20 mark

Was in the queue from 10.50 with 4 browsers. 4th one got in at about 11.02, couldn’t get level 2A (think I wanted too many tix), level 2 was showing single seats only, got M20 row D and tickets in email by 11.05.

only appears to be level 4... that I can get my hands on (2 seats)

Not overly fussed. I thought it was $10 a ticket not $21 a ticket for finals? Or was it always around the $20 mark
It's been slowly creeping up every year.

So glad the AFL members on sale was concurrent with the Public. Should be no nervous wait next week for the Richmond match.

Had three queues going on computer and 2x mobiles from 10.45am or so, computer got in first at 11.04, wanted two seats on N level or M undercover but both sold out/single seats, ended up getting M23, row C.

Not perfect but much better than it could have been.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had the seating allocation been reduced?

View attachment 735597

eabeb15d-3559-411d-83b0-c7b5dfa7d06d-jpeg.735597

Q28 and M28 in the GSS no longer part of the AFL members?

How does that work in a physical sense?

They've never been part of it.
M28 you can get to from Ponsford.
Q28 you have to go in AFL Members gate.

Right, I can see that the tunnel is the barrier on M28, assuming this changed after the 2003 redevelopment as I remember sitting in M28 for the 1996 Grand Final and it was still part of the AFL Members while the old Ponsford was still standing.

Could not imagine the MCC allowing the Q28 situation however.

That ******* queue. Thank * i am going overseas and didnt need to go, but it seems that the queue is going to * me over for prelim and GF if collingwood don't attend.

I'm going to have 4 phones, 6 machines with 10 browsers each in the queue. * it, group effort required to get one

Wonder if MCC provisionals will have a chance of getting a ticket
Yep they did have a chance. But that chance was yesterday. Seats went on sale yesterday. Apparently went quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back