Game Day Richmond v Essendon Qualifying Final Punt Road Oval Saturday 31/8 2.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

ezgif-3-bb410215fad5.gif
giphy.gif

This win means that Richmond VFL has not lost a single game at Punt Road Oval this entire season. Next final is a Port Melbourne’s ground and the GF (if we make it) is at Marvel Stadium, so we will not be playing at Punt Road again this season. Well done boys!
GF is at Princes Park.

Good plan if George goes down
Pickett better plan, he was awesome went he went forward.

GF is at Princes Park.

Pickett better plan, he was awesome went he went forward.
Not for VFL Grand Finals.

We played the 2017 VFL Grand Final at Marvel Stadium against Port Melbourne and so did Box Hill and Casey last year. Well, unless that has changed this year.

It’s the AFLW Grand Finals that are at Princes Park should a Victorian team be the home team from what I know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not for VFL Grand Finals.

We played the 2017 VFL Grand Final at Marvel Stadium against Port Melbourne and so did Box Hill and Casey last year. Well, unless that has changed this year.

It’s the AFLW Grand Finals that are at Princes Park should a Victorian team be the home team from what I know.
I know where we played the 2017 VFL Grand Final, I was there. It has changed this year, that's why I made my post.

I know where we played the 2017 VFL Grand Final, I was there. It has changed this year, that's why I made my post.
Oh OK, sorry about that. I had no idea that they changed it.

Oh well, we’re crap at Marvel Stadium anyway so I guess it’s a bit of a bonus for us

Awesome Mexican near my place does proper Margherita with a chilli celery salt. Addictive

There’s a lot to be said for a margarita on a hot balmy night. Delicious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back