Votes: 18 6.8%
  • Richmond 10 to <30

Votes: 97 36.6%
  • Richmond by 30+

Votes: 41 15.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Omg. It’s like talking to a child. Do you really think there is no difference between h & a football and finals football? Clearly you haven’t been following football for very long.

Yeah finals experience really showed in three of the four finals this weekend. Makes a big difference. Brisbane are this year's Melbourne. Raw talent but a lack of polish and experience.

I'll have what she's having....not this year bro.
Don't all gang up at once!
How many chances did you blokes squib on goal tonight?
I don't know the exact number but it was a lot
Omg. It’s like talking to a child. Do you really think there is no difference between h & a football and finals football? Clearly you haven’t been following football for very long.
We matched them around the ground clearly. I'm still wondering what you're original point is. Are the goal posts closer together in finals football?

Why is inaccuracy on goal seen as an excuse for a team losing. It's like saying "aw if they didn't get smashed in the contested possessions they would have won"... Well, that's getting smashed in a key stat which means they played poorly. Same goes with missing shots on goal. Tigers kicked 10 more goals and were by far the better team.
You do all the hard work to get the shot on goal though, and accuracy is almost the one thing the opposition doesn't have control over. Brisbane should have easily had a nice lead early on, they were absolutely dominating, which would have also given them all the momentum. If brisbane made the most of their dominance early on it could have been a much different result.

Kudos to tigers though for hanging in there and going for the kill when the time was right in the 2nd half

Saved by the bell. Richmond under siege. Defense will run out of gas if they have to play another quarter of that.
This looks like its gona go the way of every other final...

Lions look far too good.
this is not a complaint but a mere observation.

two of Richmond's goals came from very very fortunate umpiring.
conversely, lions were denied two due to very unfortunate umpiring.

Scoreboard is flattering Richmond really. They are a mess.

Assuming things balance out, Richmond will get absolutely flogged tonight, and will be flogged by GWS next week too.
bigfooty einsteins up and about tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Comedy comes in threes, one more bro and you would have had me laughing. Better effort though, hopefully we show the same improvement next week!
Here I am pouring my heart out, trying to honestly help a sad person, and you try to embarrass me like this. Not only are you depressed, but you're downright rude.

Back