Game Day Collingwood v GWS Giants - Preliminary Finals — Sat 21 Sep, 4:35PM AEST, MCG

Who will Win?

• Collingwood by 30+ pts

Votes: 35 27.1%
  • Collingwood 10-30

Votes: 48 37.2%
  • Collingwood by <10

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • GWS Giants by <10

Votes: 12 9.3%
  • GWS Giants by 10-30

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • GWS Giants by 30+

Votes: 11 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing a team with so much silver spoon talent even with a few stars missing could just get it done.

People heap s**t on Chris Scott, Cameron is equally if not a worse coach.

I scoffed at another poster but Tigers by 120+ next week.

Giants don’t deserve to go to a granny with that last quarter effort. Will get absolutely punished by Richmond. Plastic f**ks
Just like every club that came into the league was plastic once.....

If your score is higher than the opposition then you kind of deserve the win.... pretty basic

What a finish, giants keep building my rest every week, they are building passion and heart at the club finally.

Lucky for the AFL that Pies didn’t score a goal at the end, would have been the most controversial win to date regarding the review system.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's like you can't read or see.

Pushed. In. The. Side.

He then milked it to try draw the free and was rightly denied, he didn't defy physics you're just talking out of your anus.

I'm not whinging about one decision, I'm explaining to you why you are wrong and you apparently can't accept that.
It’s okay mate. Your team won.

Well I mean you’re claiming that Grundy dived forward. While somehow simultaneously moving backwards. So yeah. That’s defying physics.

It doesn’t really matter how many full stops you put in a sentence. It doesn’t change it. It’s the one umpiring decision you whinged about for 90 minutes.

You pretty much epitomise the Melbourne football club.

Back