Autopsy We ****ing did it again Richmond 2019 premiers!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

i thought '15 was our chance.....then '16 was a kick in the guts.
I would have taken just winning a final back then
In 2017 I was just happy to have won a final...when we made the granny, I was content with the fact that we'd won two finals......winning that year......MIND BLOWN!

I had this gut feeling from before the season started that year, just kept feeling like it was our year....too scared to believe it at the time, but far out my gut was right!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was it?

In one of the ‘17 premiership docos, Cotch told the team he was going to psych Tex out by holding on to the cup longer on the day of the grand final parade. The team were pissing themselves when he did it, and obvs we won. This time Maureen would not let go until after Sheedy let go first. 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Last edited:
In one of the ‘17 premiership docos, Cotch told the team he was going to psych Tex out by holding on to the cup longer on the day of the grand final parade. The team were pi**ing themselves when he did it, and obvs we won. This time Maureen would not let go until after Sheedy let go first. 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

She's awesome!

In one of the ‘17 premiership docos, Cotch told the team he was going to psych Tex out by holding on to the cup longer on the day of the grand final parade. The team were pi**ing themselves when he did it, and obvs we won. This time Maureen would not let go until after Sheedy let go first. 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Cotchin held onto it longer than Phil Davis too, didn’t he?

Just looking at the Donald Race meeting today in order to room myself in for the Spring Carnival and I can only say it reminds me of the list Dimma picked up when he first arrived. Yeah there maybe four colts with some potential, but the reality is it looks like the worst list since Fitzroy.
Looks like I’ll pass on the races today and concentrate on writing my get well letter to Mummy just in case he’s still traumatised after that Cotchin tackle.
I must say I did warn him in the GF Preview thread with my Gary Sidebottom example of the 80’s where he was the last player to run on the ground and the first one to come off. Unfortunately he was carried off by two trainers. Mummy continued to tell us how physical he was going to be on the day , yet Cotchin like he’d read BF or seen similar events in the past ended his day early with that bone crunching earth thumping tackle. Poor old Mummy was walking around half concussed and looking over his shoulders for the rest of the day. He was reduced from a Giant to a fluffy poodle and had no impact on the game. I think all 100k plus members should send him a get well card, pets included as with MHI being on the rise we wouldn’t him to be suffering long term from it.
My retirement letter will read positively and a snippet of it is set out below and I hope Mummy is reading my post this time:

Dear Mummy,

You played every game living by the sword and it was most unfortunate that in your final game you died by it .
We all hope you get well soon Mummy and offer our best wishes as you enjoy your retirement. Hopefully you won’t have any ill memories of the 2019 GF bc surely you couldn’t possibly have remembered anything from it.

Best wishes
TI , Family and our Tortoise shell Cat with her litter of four.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back