Multiplat FIFA 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Game is ****ed.

Created a new manager season, upgraded a few contracts and before the first preseason game the board has sacked me for causing unrest in the locker room for paying a player 75k a week.

I've never been sacked in a FIFA game before.

Won the Championship.
Last game was away at Cardiff.
Animations at the end show all the Cardiff fans celebrating like mad. Then they cut to the Crawley fans in the away end and they're all upset.

Great programming.

Haven’t played a FIFA properly since 14, have owned them all apart from 19 since then but have barely played

- I like the physics/gameplay, throughballs are a bit too OP, defenders too easily allowing attackers to cruise past them with minimum effort. Also still too easy to give the ball to a fast winger near the halfway line and just have him run to the edge of the box uncontested.

- Manager mode is cooked, unplayable, stopped playing as soon as Liverpool sent out their youth team against me in a PL match (Arsenal)

- I’m smashing online seasons. I like how my wins don’t feel lucky and when I lose I don’t feel like I’ve been cheated. Still feels a little bit scripted, but not as much.

- UT is fun, don’t think I’ve played it since 14. My pack luck has been good too, for the first time ever, selling 5 or 6 good packed players has basically funded my entire squad. One thing I don’t like though is I haven’t had the option to choose my club name so I just have some s**t default name.

- Soundtrack underwhelming but a few good tracks. They need a better balance rather than trying to be too hipster.

Mbappe is nuts too

like Messi these cards are so effective now early in the game and won’t be as effective when we get to use them properly

Finished an even 15-15 in Weekend League, probably could have done better but went 0-4 in penalties because I’m awful at them.

Didn’t really feel any harder or easier than rivals though the teams were generally better.

Finished an even 15-15 in Weekend League, probably could have done better but went 0-4 in penalties because I’m awful at them.

Didn’t really feel any harder or easier than rivals though the teams were generally better.
Feel like that’s pretty huge considering the qualification for this wl

One thing I don’t like though is I haven’t had the option to choose my club name so I just have some s**t default name.
I think there is like a milestone or some objective in the season objectives that has change squad name.
If not, I also recall you can go to the EA catalogue and buy a change FUT team name.

EA are so slack with the SBC's. Done all of them except for Lewandowski and National Pride (which I won't be doing, joke of an SBC). Barely any updates outside of the marquee matchups and the last one of those was a throwback to fixtures from last week? Yuck.

Also the search functions are still a massive issue, I spend more time on Futbin and Futhead etc than playing matches atm. It's part of the joy of going away and looking for players etc, but it's awful searching through the transfer market in game. And equally difficult listing players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EA are so slack with the SBC's. Done all of them except for Lewandowski and National Pride (which I won't be doing, joke of an SBC). Barely any updates outside of the marquee matchups and the last one of those was a throwback to fixtures from last week? Yuck.
FIFA point sales must be down on what they expected, depriving the user base of all other content in the hope they will cough up cash.

FIFA point sales must be down on what they expected, depriving the user base of all other content in the hope they will cough up cash.
Haha perhaps. They are sneaky and greedy enough.

Even the packs are awful though too. Why would anyone buy points for premium gold jumbo packs. They've really cooked it so far.

I almost feel for the pay to win fellas atm. Good luck dropping points on a mixed player/consumable gold pack with 7 rares lel.

Matip named PFA Player Of The Month for September.

Hope he gets 70 pace min on his POTM card. Defending stats should be nice as well.
Have already bought some PL and Bundesliga IF's off the market in readiness.

Matip named PFA Player Of The Month for September.

Hope he gets 70 pace min on his POTM card. Defending stats should be nice as well.
Have already bought some PL and Bundesliga IF's off the market in readiness.
He might be the PFA POTM but he definitely isn't the PL POTM. He isn't part of the nominees on the website.

He might be the PFA POTM but he definitely isn't the PL POTM. He isn't part of the nominees on the website.

I thought they usually base it on the PFA award don't they? Would be lol worthy if he wasn't at least nominated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back