Bluemour Melting Pot XX - Snark Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Late night bomb

It's the Thailand time difference, accompanied by a couple of blue baggers too.

cheers for that especially at 1 AM, is papley and martin a chance to go down today aswell?

Maybe, most likely by Friday leaving a few days to have a crack at something big before deadline

My best bet on the four way trade, having worked on this (cos I’m bored) for an hour:

Blues lose 9, 48, and next year’s third. (~2100 points out). In Papley and Martin.

Cats: lose 14, 24, 36, 37. (2931 out). Gain 9,20 and Carlton next year’s 3rd (~2800 in). Meets their stated aim to move up and convert picks into fewer more valued picks.

Sydney: lose Papley get 14 and 48. 1463 in. Values Papley at pick 9. Gives them flexibility for Daniher, an extra pick, and keeps their second rounder.

GC: lose Martin and 20. Gain 24, 36 and 37. 1770 in. Martin plus 912 out. Values Martin at 21/22. Gives them a second rounder they don’t have. Use 36 on Greenwood (second rounder). Potentially use 37 in another trade.

Seems logical to me.....but it’s 1:15am so who knows?

My best bet on the four way trade, having worked on this (cos I’m bored) for an hour:

Blues lose 9, 48, and next year’s third. (~2100 points out). In Papley and Martin.

Cats: lose 14, 24, 36, 37. (2931 out). Gain 9,20 and Carlton next year’s 3rd (~2800 in). Meets their stated aim to move up and convert picks into fewer more valued picks.

Sydney: lose Papley get 14 and 48. 1463 in. Values Papley at pick 9. Gives them flexibility for Daniher, an extra pick, and keeps their second rounder.

GC: lose Martin and 20. Gain 24, 36 and 37. 1770 in. Martin plus 912 out. Values Martin at 21/22. Gives them a second rounder they don’t have. Use 36 on Greenwood (second rounder). Potentially use 37 in another trade.

Seems logical to me.....but it’s 1:15am so who knows?
i like it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, wouldn't even get 14 and 24 for that.

On CPH1831 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah probably not the right draft for it.

Wonder how we might go about getting Papley, Martin and a mystery top player.

You’d be trading IN nearly 3000 points for about 2200-2300 out. Including some devalued as future. No way.

Depends if clubs need points. Generally picks are valued at what clubs think they can get with them. As I said, probably not the right draft for it. If it was a clear top 10, then a decent top 30 like it has been at times then that would be a decent trade.

Imagine the Buzz in the crowd with Eddie , Charlie, Harry, Mitch Lining up in the forward line......then Cripps slides forward to take a huge mark and goals...

Then Martin shoots up the wing evading three opponents and kicks it to Charlie and Mitch only for Papley to crumb it off the back and snap it through for six.

It's the Thailand time difference, accompanied by a couple of blue baggers too.

Likewise C09, also in Thailand. Swinging in a hammock is a pretty good way to follow trade week... 🌴

The time difference makes for slow evenings though, so thanks for the late evening update. Actually, thanks for all your updates and inside info, muchos appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back