Bluemour Melting Pot XX - Snark Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t we just come here for the updates and the madness and the LOLs? Don’t dump yer frustrations on the folks that might actually know something! Dump them on somebody like me, that knows nothing except hilarious gifs.

If it makes it easier for the less patient, I’m happy to not share what I know.

Things don’t run to BF timelines, minor details change, which creates delays, including pick swaps, $, marketing opportunities.

Eddie will be at Carlton as will Papley & Martin.

We will have next year’s 1st pick after these deals land.

I’m still confident with what I’ve shared. Take it or leave it.

Ciao
Well most of us appreciate what you're provided.

Cheers and all the best

Nothing wrong with the length of trade week(s). Something wrong with people, including me, listening to endless ads interspersed with total bollocks sprouted by people I have little regard for 50 weeks of the year...when we should be conditioned to know better given previous years. * the 24 hour news cycle.

Reckon Kernahan, Bradley, Motley so much as cracked the nightly news in 86?

The same could be said for those who are getting their knickers in a twist about how ungrateful people are.

You deride them, on behalf of supposed others who allow themselves to be consumed by tidbit of information, for sharing info they’re not obliged to divulge.

Right. It’s the same.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Things don’t run to BF timelines, minor details change, which creates delays, including pick swaps, $, marketing opportunities.

Ciao
Hey mate, big thanks to you and others. Info is appreciated by the vast majority.

You won't see many posts from me during this period, as I and many others understand the fluid nature of the process and the unseen(by many) moving parts.
The desire, come demand for a "big fish" etc when the haul of Papley, Martin and Betts would be phenomenal is often embarrassing. We have all known the targets for weeks. I personally await info such as the status of Phillips and in turn a replacement back up ruckman, the outside chance of an unknown target etc.

Thanks to yourself and the handful of others offering meaningful info along the way as it becomes available.

What self righteous crap. So bloody ungrateful, as are 90% of the posters on here. We give whatever info we’re comfortable to disclose on a PUBLIC forum. We’re under no obligation to do it at all but do so as a favour to our fellow blues supporters.

Yet impatient children like yourself say “that’s not what I want - I want more”. Or “it didn’t come true so you must have lied”.

The arrogance is astounding...
If my math is correct, count me in the 10% Reg. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Find where I have said either of those 2 or anything like that.

Simply stating that if you feed people a heap of sugar don't complain when they get excited.

And if 90% of people are offending you why keep doing it?
believe it or not, you can actually not click on the rumour thread at all and only follow the itk's you trust so when they post you get notified about it! :eek:
or even better, you can download the AFL app on your phone enable notifications and have it notify you when something official happens!

The squeakiest wheel gets the grease.

Rumour sharers, please don't be discouraged by the vocal minority. There are many just sitting back, watching and appreciating. Just look at the likes compared to the responses.

If you don't like what ITK's are saying, then get out of the rumour thread and leave it for us that enjoy all the rumours, and let us hit that F5 button 1000 times every hour, just waiting, but not not whinging that we were promised

My goodness!

How do you manage to wait a whole 3.6 seconds between refreshing?

What self righteous crap. So bloody ungrateful, as are 90% of the posters on here. We give whatever info we’re comfortable to disclose on a PUBLIC forum. We’re under no obligation to do it at all but do so as a favour to our fellow blues supporters.

Yet impatient children like yourself say “that’s not what I want - I want more”. Or “it didn’t come true so you must have lied”.

The arrogance is astounding...

Don’t worry about the minority of idiots Reg. We love and appreciate your sharing as well as the contributions of other ITKs.

Please all minority whingers...

Ciao

Are we a good chance to land any other players apart from Papley, Martin and Betts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back