Bluemour Melting Pot XX - Snark Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s also important to note as Blue Abroad did in his Facebook live session that Betts knows the Teague system very well and Teague created the most potent forward line in the AFL when he was the forwards coach at Adelaide. And we now have two of of those forwards in our team. Expect McGovern and Betts to help recreate that offense for us in 2020. With Charlie, Harry and Papley we have some great weapons to do even better than the Crows did under Teague.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

So you’re saying we’re picking up Jenkins as well?????

If it makes it easier for the less patient, I’m happy to not share what I know.

Things don’t run to BF timelines, minor details change, which creates delays, including pick swaps, $, marketing opportunities.

Eddie will be at Carlton as will Papley & Martin.

We will have next year’s 1st pick after these deals land.

I’m still confident with what I’ve shared. Take it or leave it.

Ciao

You know what the crowd is like, I want it and want it now, based on a promise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it makes it easier for the less patient, I’m happy to not share what I know.

Things don’t run to BF timelines, minor details change, which creates delays, including pick swaps, $, marketing opportunities.

Eddie will be at Carlton as will Papley & Martin.

We will have next year’s 1st pick after these deals land.

I’m still confident with what I’ve shared. Take it or leave it.

Ciao

👍

I would genuinely like some of you lot to get an actual look at the machinations that go into these deals/trades/swaps/pick-splits/upgrades etc - do yers have any idea how many people are involved with these things? how many aspects of a person's life are affected? from every part of a player's partner's life through to the myriad of calls that need to be made once an offer to change clubs is made? property, schooling, career opportunities for partners, family of origin, medical issues, the sad little kids to placate, on and on...……….

Sure a lot of this stuff is done after the deal goes through, but there still remains a shitload of decisions to be made and it would rarely happen that things aren't held up by just a single, simple thing like someone that needs the ok she can get a posting interstate with her job, or a school admission issue or perhaps the property market is tighter than expected.

Then there's the stuff that goes on between the players, managers, coaches and list managers. The stuff that no-one hears about. The complex deals on picks, the tele-conferencing that doesn't happen because Justin is bogged at Westlakes and has not much to deal with anyway.

Hiccups, hold-ups, hang-ups, egos, stubborn fools, greedy guys, people's lives, careers, education, housing, family, medical - also footy. Please just remember you clowns, you galoots, you festering goobers - this ain't easy and this ain't no disco...…...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back