Kate Sheahan

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont care about Kate's private life, her current or former partners, even her close relatives. What I do know is that we gave her a chance to play professional senior football in AFLW season 2017; she was (sadly) quickly injured in her first game; she was (also sadly) let go by the Pies due to her age and injury (it's a brutal world); and she has subsequently shown little in the way of grace or humility, much less gratitude to Collingwood for giving her a chance relatively late in life (for a footballer).

Her subsequent comments about the Pies show her in a poor light, and came at a time when her former team mates needed some support. Poor form.

lol you can hire this fool as a speaker

Would be good to hear her give a formal speech on how to get a gig from your influential parent(s)

lol you can hire this fool as a speaker

Would be good to hear her give a formal speech on how to get a gig from your influential parent(s)

She could give advice on how to not marry a rockspider... wait no she can’t.

I heard that all of Mike's 'kids' got free tickets to the 2017 grand final and they were all sitting together.
They all take their seats and then notice that Tom is not there.
10 minutes later a random pops in the seat he was supposed to be in.
Turns out he sold the ticket to the bloke for a vastly inflated price and went home.

I heard that all of Mike's 'kids' got free tickets to the 2017 grand final and they were all sitting together.
Turns out he sold the ticket to the bloke for a vastly inflated price and went home.

He has a son called Tom? TIL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom or Eamon?

Very curious re: her role at Richmond.

What relevant qualifications/previous job experience did she have prior to being appointed into that position?

The only other avenue to football roles is a successful football career coupled with some degree of work in a smaller role/management courses etc.

Could be that she does have appropriate qualifications but suspect that's not the case and if it is then it's extremely disappointing.

What relevant qualifications/previous job experience did she have prior to being appointed into that position?

The only other avenue to football roles is a successful football career coupled with some degree of work in a smaller role/management courses etc.

Could be that she does have appropriate qualifications but suspect that's not the case and if it is then it's extremely disappointing.
She mentors Marlion Pickett

Apart from some tennis coaching and 20 seconds as a aflw player she has no experience. Not qualified at all. Im not even sure to what level her tennis coaching was at? Even Australias best tennis coaches would have no business being Operations manager of an AFLW club. Her impact on drafting, trades and recruitment has been sub par also.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back