Media DragonMedia | Dragons reveal first signing for season 29

Remove this Banner Ad

1576537001110.png

Dragons Reveal First Signing for Season 29

Recruiting staff at the Dragons have been working overtime to strengthen the premiership winning list and have left no stone unturned in a bid for back to back premierships. Dragon Media can reveal the first signing has already been made and the charismatic 250 game veteran fumbler will be joining the mighty Dragons in season 29.

Fumbler.JPG

Coach McGraw when told of the imminent arrival of fumbler was like

News of the signing has seen Qrownbet slash the odds on the Dragons going back to back with the Dragons now clear favourites to triumph in season 29.

Welcome to the Dragons fumbler :thumbsu:

View attachment 794759

Dragons Reveal First Signing for Season 29

Recruiting staff at the Dragons have been working overtime to strengthen the premiership winning list and have left no stone unturned in a bid for back to back premierships. Dragon Media can reveal the first signing has already been made and the charismatic 250 game veteran fumbler will be joining the mighty Dragons in season 29.

View attachment 794760

Coach McGraw when told of the imminent arrival of fumbler was like

News of the signing has seen Qrownbet slash the odds on the Dragons going back to back with the Dragons now clear favourites to triumph in season 29.

Welcome to the Dragons fumbler :thumbsu:

"Charismatic".

I think it is great that you guys are announcing this but I reckon this announcement may have been better hidden in the team thread.
Probably where your attempt at condescension should stay m7, in the Bombers team thread.

Great get dragons.

Thanks mate. Great to see you are still "up and about".
Always Tones, always.

Pleased with this signing announcement thread. Nice, simple, clean, classy. Not a circle jerk in sight.

Refreshing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always Tones, always.

Pleased with this signing announcement thread. Nice, simple, clean, classy. Not a circle jerk in sight.

Refreshing.
A circlejerk usually requires a circle. AA's just been wanking by himself the last couple of seasons.

Always Tones, always.

Refreshing.

Fantastic stuff EJW. Glad it meets your high standards.

Stop it mate Elton Johns Wig is right in the middle of one of his finest indignations.
Mate, I know you're used to low standards, being a Bomber and all. So I'll make an exception for your misunderstanding here.

This isn't one of my finest indignations, this is low level stuff, about a 1 or a 2 on the EJW Scale Of Indignation (EJWSOI). This is like brushing a fly away.

It's all that's required. I'll step it up when you do. Why waste energy you don't need to.

Mate, I know you're used to low standards, being a Bomber and all. So I'll make an exception for your misunderstanding here.

This isn't one of my finest indignations, this is low level stuff, about a 1 or a 2 on the EJW Scale Of Indignation (EJWSOI). This is like brushing a fly away.

It's all that's required. I'll step it up when you do. Why waste energy you don't need to.

Well said and the feeling is mutual.

You were are once on our watch and act list. You have not been for quite a while. I look forward to the day you make it back so we can genuinely put some energy into you.

Do you Bombers seriously have to hijack every bloody media thread? I mean, I know it’s only the Dragons and fumbler, but still...

I came in to pass on my congratulations and best wishes.

Thanks for the kind words everyone but I don’t need them so get ****ed.

250 games and no HoF what a crock of s**t the committee is, you can all get a dog up you.

Dragons hey, at least they’ll have more than two posters now.

fumbler out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back