Training Training thread - news and live reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i was at riding this morning, one of the people who help there beings her Cocker Spaniel with her. he came by where Scamper was eating his breakfast (i was there) and Scamper NTTAWWT up when he saw the dog (and a low hiss too i think).

You drinking some Rum in that Coffee? This barely makes sense

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A comment on fb from someone who watched match sim today

" .... his spoiling was strong and hit packs hard ....
for me
Standouts were Zurhaar ..... Higgins Cunners Anderson ..... Mahoney did some clever things .... massive Head clash between Xerri & Dumont ....
Hall looks like he’s trimmed down a lot ... moved well
Charlie Combden is a beautiful mover and took another strong mark ...."

Xerri was concussed while Froggy had a gash above his eye.

Last edited:
That's all nice but any change to the game plan? More kicking? Run off half back more centre, wide?
Spoke to Rhyce yesterday and he told me he found a note that said "stuff around with 100,000,000 handballs on half-back so you can turn the ball over so much in dangerous parts of the ground that even ******* Fremantle can kick 20 goals on you" and he's using that.

Spoke to Rhyce yesterday and he told me he found a note that said "stuff around with 100,000,000 handballs on half-back so you can turn the ball over so much in dangerous parts of the ground that even ******* Fremantle can kick 20 goals on you" and he's using that.

Pagan 101.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back