Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

This just popped up on Storm Facebook page.

Bottom left is a classic heritage design but wouldn’t mind seeing the top right get a run.

88A90CCF-6C27-495D-840B-12D286F1EC66.jpeg

I'm shocked that the yellow hasn't been used before as a heritage/throw back. I've seen the second and third ones used before already, and I honestly have no idea where that last one came from, I'm almost positive Storm have never worn anything like that.

Tipping people will vote for the yellow in droves, but the club will use the '99 jersey. Again.

I'm shocked that the yellow hasn't been used before as a heritage/throw back. I've seen the second and third ones used before already, and I honestly have no idea where that last one came from, I'm almost positive Storm have never worn anything like that.

Tipping people will vote for the yellow in droves, but the club will use the '99 jersey. Again.

I know they've used yellow for the captain's run jersey in previous years. Always thought could be a good alternate/clash strip

Image result for melbourne storm captains run jersey

This just popped up on Storm Facebook page.

Bottom left is a classic heritage design but wouldn’t mind seeing the top right get a run.

View attachment 821697
Bottom right is basically the Broncos inaugural jersey with the bolts. I wonder if they ever actually wore that (I think there was a Melbourne team in the World Sevens at one point but never have seen their jersey). Preference would be for the bottom left (top left isn't a great version of the gold jersey IMO).

19 out of 20 jerseys to be used in the Perth Nines (Damien Cook is wearing a Souths training jersey for some reason)
1581576533270.png

If you ask me the policy for women's nines jerseys should be that they wear the same jersey as the men because it's simply too confusing and the men clearly make the cooler designs. Unless it's the broncos because their nines jersey is a piece of s**t!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know they've used yellow for the captain's run jersey in previous years. Always thought could be a good alternate/clash strip

Due to the storm's nines jersey being so crap could they consider creating a one off jersey with inspiration from these two pictures above and using it as both a nines and heritage jersey like the panthers are with their nines/alternate jersey?

The Warriors women's side had to wear the men's jerseys after leaving their kits at the hotel. It's too funny to be true
FB_IMG_1581671411730.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back