Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

The jerseys St George are wearing for the Charity Shield game right now, possibly this years away jersey too. Note the slightly darker red hoops hiding in the jersey. Souths are wearing their 9s strip with the NRL logo replacing the 9s logo
1582964073050.png

So is it confirmed that this is their 2020 away jersey? If so, what source?
Well just like we’ve said with the storm away jersey it wouldn’t make sense to make a jersey for 1 or 2 unimportant games and not wear it again. So it’s pretty much certain that this is their 2020 away jersey!

I don’t know if anyone else noticed this but also in the charity shield game the Rabbitohs were wearing their nines jersey. It was rebadged with the nrl logo but strangely the major sponsor was Aqualand. The major sponsor for the Rabbitohs nines jerseys they wore 2 weeks ago in Perth was Alcatel. So could this be a comeback minties jersey from the 80s in the form of a heritage or alternate jersey or is it just a one off jersey that will only be used in that game?

After looking on a few jersey shops and websites I came across a Sharks Home jersey with a different colour nrl logo. As you can clearly see the nrl logo on this jersey is white but on the normal jersey it’s just the colour of the Sharks Jersey. Could someone please confirm which one is the right jersey?

1582987116754.png
1582987152384.jpeg

After looking on a few jersey shops and websites I came across a Sharks Home jersey with a different colour nrl logo. As you can clearly see the nrl logo on this jersey is white but on the normal jersey it’s just the colour of the Sharks Jersey. Could someone please confirm which one is the right jersey?

View attachment 831385
View attachment 831386
Pretty sure the right one is the black nrl logo as that is what the players wore in the headshots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d say that jersey is from last year in the trials because the Storm also had an issue last year finding a sponsor! Eventually they got purplebricks who only lasted a year!

After watching a tiny bit of one of the storm’s trials from 2019 I can confirm that the picture is from the 2019 trials!

Here's a list of each of the jerseys worn by each team throughout each round of the trials!
Round 1:
Broncos vs Capras - Broncos away jersey
Round 2:
Eels vs Rabbitohs - Eels home jersey, Rabbitohs home jersey
Bears vs Titans - Titans heritage jersey
Seagulls vs Broncos - Broncos home jersey
Warriors vs Storm - Warriors training jersey, Storm away jersey
Knights vs Dragons - Knights home jersey, Dragons home jersey
Sharks vs Bulldogs - Sharks home jersey, Bulldogs training jersey
Panthers vs Tigers - Panthers away jersey, Tigers home jersey
Cowboys vs Broncos - Cowboys home jersey, Broncos away jersey
Round 3:
Panthers vs Eels - Panthers alternate jersey, Eels home jersey
Bulldogs vs Raiders - Bulldogs training jersey, Raiders home jersey
Storm vs Cowboys - Storm nines jersey, Cowboys home jersey
Rabbitohs vs Dragons - Rabbitohs nines jersey, Dragons away jersey
Roosters vs Knights - Roosters away jersey, Knights home jersey
Broncos vs Titans - Broncos home jersey, Titans heritage jersey
Warriors vs Tigers - Warriors training jersey, Tigers away jersey
Sharks vs Sea Eagles - Sharks home jersey, Sea Eagles home jersey

Canterbury Cup jerseys for 2020 as worn by the captains, Parra now field a stand-alone team after ending their affiliation agreement with the Wentworthville Magpies last year, other than that, not a lot of changes. The Wests captain is in their alternate strip for some reason (an inverse of their 1949-60 jersey), also note the absence of the St George captain for some reason
1583217252088.png

Just a quick sponsorship update! The Rabbitohs new sleeve sponsor is confirmed to be crown and the storm’s new upper back sponsor is confirmed to be grill’d!
IMG_2509.JPG IMG_2510.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back