Event The S29 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think you understand the natural order here. Furies players go to Mount Buller. Gumbies captains go to The Eyrie. Wonders players go to the Gumbies. They're one way streets mate. Players don't go from the Gumbies to the Wonders. I don't have anyone to trade for AB. Besides, I'd play him in a pocket for shits and giggles.
Using players as playthings .....disgusting attitude Barry

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry mate.

I can't imagine what you're going through right now. Itsmyshow hasn't posted in 4 seasons and is still regarded as a like for like replacement for you.

I hope he's ok with it.

Actually IMS has recently started posting again, and let's not post untruths here, ND was coming to us at the end of the season, Hawks got upset because it leaked so wanted to do a trade, the only thing we were willing to give up were inactives or those with barely a pulse. Hawks had no choice in this and we sold it to the Hawks that they could celebrate IMS's upcoming milestone game as a Hawk, was like selling ice-cream to an Eskimo.

TJASTA can * off with his cheeky likes. Join in the discussion you weak flog. Drive by likes are very negative

Actually IMS has recently started posting again, and let's not post untruths here, ND was coming to us at the end of the season, Hawks got upset because it leaked so wanted to do a trade, the only thing we were willing to give up were inactives or those with barely a pulse. Hawks had no choice in this and we sold it to the Hawks that they could celebrate IMS's upcoming milestone game as a Hawk, was like selling ice-cream to an Eskimo.
If he's started posting again then the deal gets even better for the Hawks. IMS media is a thing of beauty.

(Heads up ND bangs on like a whiney bitch in team PM's)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back