Media OLD BOYS & FURIES IN TRADE BATTLE

Remove this Banner Ad

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
Ophidian Old Boys are set for a trade battle with the Furies as OOB eye off the Furies Future S38 first round number 1 draft pick to further strengthen their domination of selecting top rookie talent each season.

The Old Boy’s have already announced several new signings for season 37 with more to follow. Being victims of their own recruitment success, the Ophidian Old Boy’s player list is over capacity and needing to move players OUT to stay under the salary cap. Furies on the other hand have plenty of cap space to move and are keen to land the Old Boys players they see as solid qooty players who have not had the opportunity to play as much qooty as they should in the Old Boys all-star line-up.

furies rookie pick.png
Furies omgfridge and James Colorado in trade negotiation with OOBs Chancellor Tigerturbulance

The Furies are set to push for 3 Old Boys The Cryptkeeper , FireKrakouer and Heisenberg_ as part of their deal as OOB aims to set themselves up to dominate the S38 draft period with the Furies future first round pick.

Spotswood Chancellor Tigerturbulance stated; “All three players have life time contracts with Spotswood, we are currently working with the Furies for what works best for both sides and the players concerned. I am confident we can broker a deal that see’s both clubs happy. I can’t guarantee we will give them three players but if they put their future S38 first round draft selection on the table it will go a long way to getting this deal across the line. We at Spotswood have only A-Grade Qooty players and securing the Furies future number 1 draft selection for S38 ensures we continue our domination of the competition as we bring in the best rookies available, hence why we're going down this path. We're also pleased to help out the less fortunate clubs and let players who we couldn’t guarantee a spot in the Old Boy’s S37 run-on side flourish at another venue, a win win for all parties.”

Last edited:
Filled with disappointment at missing the spoon in S36, we at the Furies are very, very keen to bring in some top tier qootball talent to help us in our rebuild. We are very concerned with our list shape for the short term, and have identified some elite qootballers that can join us in our quest to avoid success. In this light, we are more than amenable to providing our S38 first round draft pick (which if all goes well, will be pick 1) to the OOBs in return for three players we have identified as filling immediate needs. Negotiations are continuing, but we are confident we can get The Cryptkeeper, FireKrakouer, and Heisenberg_ into the warm embrace of the Hippodrome. All three are tipped to quickly become crowd favourites.

Filled with disappointment at missing the spoon in S36, we at the Furies are very, very keen to bring in some top tier qootball talent to help us in our rebuild. We are very concerned with our list shape for the short term, and have identified some elite qootballers that can join us in our quest to avoid success. In this light, we are more than amenable to providing our S38 first round draft pick (which if all goes well, will be pick 1) to the OOBs in return for three players we have identified as filling immediate needs. Negotiations are continuing, but we are confident we can get The Cryptkeeper, FireKrakouer, and Heisenberg_ into the warm embrace of the Hippodrome. All three are tipped to quickly become crowd favourites.
Its great to be negotiating with a team that has integrity and willing to work for the win win solution. I'd say quite a few clubs could take a lesson from the Old Boys and Furies on how we are handling this trade.

I've told them not to worry about refreshments, i can send them by train
1957-04-20-50409-guinness-van-1989-at-kingsbridge-photo-by-des-coakham.jpg

I’ve never had Cunness before, but I guess I’ll give it a go.
The important thing is when you have your first Guinness have your 2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th,8th,9th,10th,11th and 12th straight after.

If only that other mob had recognised my talent, made me captain and a club legend then I wouldn't have agitated for a move.

I’ve never had Cunness before, but I guess I’ll give it a go.

I think in your "cunness" is more something you'd give, and pronounce that way after forgetting your mouthguard before a rough game...

Somebody change my goddamn badges too.
Welcoming Cult Leader GIF by Cappa Video Productions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back