Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 9 - Baghdad Bombers vs Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

I have to play these muppets next week :(
You hurt me GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
You hurt me GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Valley Of The Boom Side Eye GIF by National Geographic Channel ...

****ing neighbours at the back are playing their Best Of The Eagles album again.

Suppose it's better than the all in brawl they have over the console when they are playing Fortnight.

You can check out anytime you like but you can never leave!

what the fu** is going on in this thread

manangatang i think you might need to use your mod powers
wait this thread is at 100 pages. what the actual fu**
you’re a mod on this board yeah? I’m sure you can come up with a suspension or two for the week

Your contributions have either been exclamations of confusion or mod sooking mate :)

tenor.gif

Footy has only been off for one week and I'm already having huge withdrawals.
I need my hit and I need it bad!!

Rocking back and forth GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Know the feeling, lucky we have this place to keep us sane - true Headless ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WaynesWorld19, have we had a win at home this season?
One Win and a Draw at famous Abdu Prison ......but 5 of our first 8 games have been away games, so a strong run home to the Finals with more home games a coming

One Win and a Draw at famous Abdu Prison ......but 5 of our first 8 games have been away games, so a strong run home to the Finals with more home games a coming

And not to mention the sim has cheated us religiously so far also.

Surely on the balance of things we'll see the sim correct itself over the next few weeks and we'll post some monster wins :thumbsu:

****ing neighbours at the back are playing their Best Of The Eagles album again.

Suppose it's better than the all in brawl they have over the console when they are playing Fortnight.
I think I might live behind you 😮

Remove this Banner Ad

Back