Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 10 - West Coast Wonders vs Las Vegas Bears at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Went to a job interview recently. The man interviewing me says, "The starting salary is $15 per hour, rising to $25 per hour after 6 months. When would you like to start?"

My reply was brief and to the point, "In 6 months."

SFA Rule 1038:

Within the first seven pages of a thread, no matter what the topic, everyone will abandon the topic at hand to slag off the Baghdad Bombers for no less than two pages or 36 post before resuming the original topic.

Never said it wouldn't happen.

Said it was impossible back then when it broke out.

Because that particular cycle was already set.

You know this. Don't go all semantic on me now Wayno.
Think you did Ol buddy .....there's a time lapse of when suppliers pulled funding, to when the press picked up on it

It was simply a 2 week cycle ....after that, deferred NOT cancelled

You said that last time .....and you were wrong .....you going for the double now
Mate, you should stop.

I said last time, I never said it NEVER happens, of course it does.

But they can't pull specials in the middle of a specials cycle. Guess what just finished, let me think.

So, when the shortages first happened, specials were still active. 100%. And stayed up.

What day do specials change over? Hmmmmmm, interesting. Wednesday you say? And they've just stopped promos now? Not last week? Not the week before. but now?

Wow, a new cycle was going to start, and now they get switched off? Unbelievable.

Think you did Ol buddy .....there's a time lapse of when suppliers pulled funding, to when the press picked up on it

It was simply a 2 week cycle ....after that, deferred NOT cancelled
... and we’re back!

It’s supermarkets at ten paces. With the blunderbuss it’s everybody’s favourite: Elton Johns Wig and with the double barrelled horse pistol, trying to achieve what the first 18 Wayne’s couldn’t: WaynesWorld19.

You know the rules gentlemen - there are not rules. May the best grocer win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, you should stop.

I said last time, I never said it NEVER happens, of course it does.

But they can't pull specials in the middle of a specials cycle. Guess what just finished, let me think.

So, when the shortages first happened, specials were still active. 100%. And stayed up.

What day do specials change over? Hmmmmmm, interesting. Wednesday you say? And they've just stopped promos now? Not last week? Not the week before. but now?

Wow, a new cycle was going to start, and now they get switched off? Unbelievable.
Look dumbarse .....when a news article goes to press, this doesn't mean that's the date the coop advertising stopped

The suppliers drove this, NOT the retailers ......non essential advertising has continued, suppliers needed to ....but in categories of hoarded supplies ....the suppliers held whip hand (for once)

It finished 2 weeks ago ....no Company was going to pay the many hundreds of thousand's of $$$$ to promote an empty shelf

... and we’re back!

It’s supermarkets at ten paces. With the blunderbuss it’s everybody’s favourite: Elton Johns Wig and with the double barrelled horse pistol, trying to achieve what the first 18 Wayne’s couldn’t: WaynesWorld19.

You know the rules gentlemen - there are not rules. May the best grocer win.
Bloody Amateurs ;)

Another WW/EJW shitfight? This isn't the scandal thread.

Another WW/EJW shitfight? This isn't the scandal thread.
Hey, don't blame me.

Wayno is the one that is invading match threads and restarting it.

He loves a cry for attention as much as anyone I know.

Hey, don't blame me.

Wayno is the one that is invading match threads and restarting it.

He loves a cry for attention as much as anyone I know.
A blunderbuss full of rock salt to the nether regions. That has gotta hurt. Can WaynesWorld19 steady his horse pistol to return fire?

Should have known, we get to the 2 pages of Mandatory Bomber bashing, and Queen Bomber himself can't stay away.
Whoa. Elton Johns Wig. Your second is not supposed to be an active participant in the duel!

U2tigers are you even a qualified grocer?

It's obvious (and I can't believe I'm saying this) that Wayno knows a fair bit about the game. But he is being semantic and obstinate to try and prove a point.

He has also strawmanned and conflated his argument in a bid to not be caught out on points of order.

It's fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back