Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 10 - West Coast Wonders vs Las Vegas Bears at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
banner.jpg

5 WCW v LVB v3.jpg

LAS VEGAS BEARS SET TO FIGHT WEST COAST WONDERS

Bears vs Wonders fight is scheduled for April 5 in the Colosseum, the SFA President Ant Bear announced at a press conference.

Test Tickle stated at the conference, “the Bears are giving the people something they've never seen before. We have evolved our fighting style and introduced some new and exciting techniques. We are the complete fight package with a combination of @AuntiyBlindEye size, Lemon Boi zest, tgrs cunning, MWPP speed and Its Manbearpig mongrel. We will slaughter the Wonders as they are the past and we are the future.”

Dingster in reply said “As far as the Wonders being too old, we're not really worried about that. When it's all said and done, it's all about us going out there displaying our skills against another skilful fighter and putting on an exciting show. It’s good to see the young bear cubs talking up the fight, and amusing that they think they can win. On Sunday the likes of BallaratBulldog, Elton Johns Wig, Bloodied52, U2tigers, ClarkeM and cactus will be sure to school them and show these pups there is plenty of fight left in the Wonders.

TALE OF THE TAPE - FIGHT RECORD

Bears WWWLL

Wonders WLLLL

TIGERTURBULANCES FIGHT PREDICTION
5 bear v wonders.jpg

I'm in a Crap mood lately regarding Sweet F.A.

I look forward to take my anger out on the Bears this week.

If we can't beat this hapless mob, then there is no hope for us.
Why are you in such a mood regarding the SFA ?
And the feeling’s mutual re: if we can’t beat you ... might as well throw the towel in :p

I'm in a Crap mood lately regarding Sweet F.A.

I look forward to take my anger out on the Bears this week.

If we can't beat this hapless mob, then there is no hope for us.
I got over 100 DT for your fantasy team again on Sunday, doesn't that make you happy

LAS VEGAS BEARS SET TO FIGHT WEST COAST WONDERS

Bears vs Wonders fight is scheduled for April 5 in the Colosseum, the SFA President Ant Bear announced at a press conference.

Test Tickle stated at the conference, “the Bears are giving the people something they've never seen before. We have evolved our fighting style and introduced some new and exciting techniques. We are the complete fight package with a combination of @AuntiyBlindEye size, Lemon Boi zest, tgrs cunning, MWPP speed and Its Manbearpig mongrel. We will slaughter the Wonders as they are the past and we are the future.”

Dingster in reply said “As far as the Wonders being too old, we're not really worried about that. When it's all said and done, it's all about us going out there displaying our skills against another skilful fighter and putting on an exciting show. It’s good to see the young bear cubs talking up the fight, and amusing that they think they can win. On Sunday the likes of BallaratBulldog, Elton Johns Wig, Bloodied52, U2tigers, ClarkeM and cactus will be sure to school them and show these pups there is plenty of fight left in the Wonders.

TALE OF THE TAPE - FIGHT RECORD

Bears WWWLL

Wonders WLLLL

TIGERTURBULANCES FIGHT PREDICTION
View attachment 849409
No bad. But you tagged the wrong Cactus_. Mods, please ban this fool for a week to teach him some manners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair to the Wonders they are a much better team these days, it used to be just a bunch of inactive veterans and haydo crying in the corner cradling the unworn jersey of Coach16
Srsly....did you join the Bears?

* me............

To be fair to the Wonders they are a much better team these days, it used to be just a bunch of inactive veterans and haydo crying in the corner cradling the unworn jersey of Coach16
I wear it everyday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back