Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 10 - West Coast Wonders vs Las Vegas Bears at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

We’re sold out of beef I’m afraid, Mama, but we still got plenty of salt.

Can I get a price check on the Himalaya Pink? Is it on special this week?
1585742669450.png

Excuse me squire, but it's Murray River salt. Buy Australian Made cobber.

I once bought an eggplant, sure I am.
Was it this one? :eggplant:

Well, it doesn’t matter. Have you ever been a check-out chick? If not you are completely unqualified and I’m going to have to rule out your contribution to this squabble.

View attachment 850859

Excuse me squire, but it's Murray River salt. Buy Australian Made cobber.
I reckon instead of calling all these nufties snow flakes, it would be more Australian to call them salt flakes.

doesn't roll off the tongue as easy, not makes as much sense straight up.

hmmm, well lets just leave it as snow flakes then.

you must be damned knowledgeable about supermarkets? Wayne usually knows everything about everything.
Not me. Wayno and EJW. Just follow them if you feel like your life needs a bit more supermarket themed banter.

Or fill out an application form and join WaynesWorld19 in the Wonders reserves.

Should have known, we get to the 2 pages of Mandatory Bomber bashing, and Queen Bomber himself can't stay away.
heck off Bono. I’m a prima donna!!

Oh, you were talking about Wayne, carry on
Hope all you flogs are looking after yourselves and much thanks to those health workers putting themselves at risk for us.
Stay clean everybody FFS.

#justsayin
Likewise mate.

With my serious hat on for a second, I hope you are all safe and healthy in this tumultuous time we are currently experiencing.

With my unscrupulous Bomber hat back on, you can all eat s**t. campaigners.

I can. Tony Lynn 15 has set in stone the pathetic behaviour we see at Baghdad today.

The day he stood there despite being asked by two simmers to cease making 15 changes a week and continued to do it, was the exact moment i lost respect for the campaigner. Told league admin I wouldn’t sim them for the rest of the season too.
This is my favourite Tony Lynn 15 story.

He has become everything wrong with what the SFA is, expected though. Carlton fans are unscrupulous dickheads at the best of times
That’s a bit rich coming from you sweetheart. Your tears are delicious though.
Hope you are well.

Xo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone seen any good movies lately?

Absolutely no person with any sense would want a psychopath mouth breathing over them.

Get thee to a nunnery you squirmer.
And this is why i quickly departed the thread ......... I'm staying away from anything or anyone connected with Sydney

WTF lets 2,000 infected people off a ship & invites them to go shopping ......just friends and relatives of Bloodied52

And this is why i quickly departed the thread ......... I'm staying away from anything or anyone connected with Sydney

WTF lets 2,000 infected people off a ship & invites them to go shopping ......just friends and relatives of Bloodied52
This is why living in WA, SA and NT will save us from the zombie apocolypse.

you mob to the east will just infect each other en mass

Remove this Banner Ad

Back