Opinion Commentary & Media IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing with Caro is that she probably has heard people in "clubland" say it would be better for us to go to Tassie. St Kilda would love it, the dogs.

But someone saying it off the record isn't the same as it being anywhere near happening. That's why when public figures say shit on the record it is so important, because then it counts.

She's just a caricature of herself now, she's humiliating herself.

And to hide behind the gender card and then bullying is just pathetic.

Caro thinks it is still 2003, when everyone sees her story on the front page of The Age, and the world moves accordingly.

It isn't.

Thing with Caro is that she probably has heard people in "clubland" say it would be better for us to go to Tassie. St Kilda would love it, the dogs.

But someone saying it off the record isn't the same as it being anywhere near happening. That's why when public figures say shit on the record it is so important, because then it counts.

Caro thinks it is still 2003, when everyone sees her story on the front page of The Age, and the world moves accordingly.

It isn't.
Yep. If ya don’t think Koshi or Rob Chapman would prefer to see us in Tas you don’t understand the hatred of South Aussies towards Victorians.

My guess is that Caro used some very leading questions to get answers she was looking for.

Yep. If ya don’t think Koshi or Rob Chapman would prefer to see us in Tas you don’t understand the hatred of South Aussies towards Victorians.

My guess is that Caro used some very leading questions to get answers she was looking for.

I suspect St Kilda and the Dogs would love to see us shunted off to keep themselves secure.

Not going to happen though.

Any team that plays solely out of Tassie will have the worst player retention in the comp. it’s a nice place but for 18-35 year old blokes on $200k up to $1M per year there’s just not enough happening socially.

Not everyone needs a social life mate, plenty of country boys would love a bit of peace and quiet.

tassie want their own team, they have proven they don’t want us, look at our crowd numbers...

It isn't.
Like I said earlier - taking a few comments and blowing them out of all proportion. I have no doubt there are AFL Club Chairs that would send us to Tassy in a heartbeat but the story is a gross exaggeration.

Has anyone publicly called her out on playing the gender and bullying cards? Would they?

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

That's just play into her hands.

I love love love the way Arch has shamed her with the "people have lost their jobs" line.

THAT is the killer response here.

Has anyone publicly called her out on playing the gender and bullying cards? Would they?

The current controllers of this society wouldn't allow it.

Not everyone needs a social life mate, plenty of country boys would love a bit of peace and quiet.

tassie want their own team, they have proven they don’t want us, look at our crowd numbers...

There’d be a few but they’d be the minority. Spose we’ll see if they get there own team. I don’t care if they want North there or not because it’s not up to them, it’s up to North and our members.

That's just play into her hands.

I love love love the way Arch has shamed her with the "people have lost their jobs" line.

THAT is the killer response here.
It was a very smooth response by archer. He said he likes her, but then went on to explain how her words were ill timed, insensitive and untrue.

Effectively painting Caro as the clueless thug.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Her reputation and legacy is plummeting faster than the fortunes of the Richmond Football Club under her father's Presidency. If I was a Richmond supporter I'd hate to have the name Wilson associated with my club.

Alternative theory:

Caro isn’t making this up. There are a few People are the AFL, as well as club presidents and ceos who have said to here they think North should relocate to Tasmania.

We’ve been called paranoid for claiming bias against us, in fixturing for example. We’re not paranoid.

We have to be vigilant. There are movers and shakers who want our club gone. We have to stay vigilant on this.

Alternative theory:

Caro isn’t making this up. There are a few People are the AFL, as well as club presidents and ceos who have said to here they think North should relocate to Tasmania.

We’ve been called paranoid for claiming bias against us, in fixturing for example. We’re not paranoid.

We have to be vigilant. There are movers and shakers who want our club gone. We have to stay vigilant on this.

If we wandered in to AFL headquarters and stated that we wanted to relocate to Tasmania, then I am confident that they would not slam the door in our face, but the same applies to 4 or 5 other Melbourne based clubs.

However, your calls for "vigilance" are unwarranted, as there is no rational agenda that has been revealed, nor is it constitutionally possible to facilitate it!!!

I mean, a few journos & some at the AFL want us to go to Tasmania.............so what? This scenario has NO power to carry out it's aims.

Alternative theory:

Don't have any doubt about this being so. Be alert, not alarmed.

Blighty giving her a serve as well with Ger-hard on SEN this a.m.

👍 Malcolm

( g.r. could find and post l am sure )

The list of "uthual thuthpecth" appears to be quite large.

After reading Arch's comments the worst part of this dawned on me. Wonderful men and women that have given their heart and soul to our great club have been stood down indefinitely, while Caroline Wilson keeps her job which she has proven time and time again to be shit at. At full pay I assume.

................and WE facilitate it by paying attention and buying the products in the break.

Do you want to seriously put the skids under her? I mean SERIOUSLY?!

Just start sending complaint letters to the companies that pay for advertising in her time slot, telling them you won't be purchasing their products.

If 300 people put in an orchestrated effort focusing on this, then she would become extinct.

I thought Eddie shut it down pretty quick. I'm paraphrasing but
CW: talk about playing the woman!
EM: oh come on Caro it's not a gender thing
CW: well I'm not going to say "playing the man"
EM: so say " playing the person" then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back