Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I think there must have been an issue with my order. They might have swapped my copy of the best footy game ever with a copy of AFL evo 1, because it feels exactly the same as the first one. Unresponsive, an eyesore, and a bug filled mess.

My first game was pretty enjoyable, it felt good but off to me until I realised halfway through the match that I was playing as if it was Evo 1 instead of real footy haha, once I adapted, it played really well
(My first up Derby was a five point win for Freo, Walters nailing the after the siren goal)

My first game was pretty enjoyable, it felt good but off to me until I realised halfway through the match that I was playing as if it was Evo 1 instead of real footy haha, once I adapted, it played really well
(My first up Derby was a five point win for Freo, Walters nailing the after the siren goal)

Booooooooo

The thinking behind my ratings takes into account Dustin Martin is the highest rating at '97' overall. I view Sloane as elite and deserving of at least '90' overall, he is 20th in the player rankings after all. For an A grade player, i'd expect 86 to be the cutoff. B grade would be the 80-85 range.
Ahh ok guess we do them a bit differently then , my highest rating would be a 94-5 , Sloane is a grade but I don't put him top 10 in the comp if you know what I mean

I think aus post still deliver on Sat if its express so some may not have to wait till next week if you ticked that option

I think the reason for the high rated players being very high and maybe most senior listed AFL players being a touch overrated is that they have to have quite a large difference between them and the u/18 nab league teams. There needs to be a massive scale to allow for the assurance that the worst player on a senior afl list still has a higher ranking than the best player on a nab league list. If you square them off against each other in AI, the afl team should be winning by 100+ points.
That's true, definitely into consideration

Okay. Couple of issues I’ve encountered.

Freo have opted to start Blake Acres in the ruck. Up until now all the ruckman (and 2nd rucks) have been realistic.

Not a major one, but sometimes another player from your team just decides to stand just inside the edge of the square while you’re kicking in.

Acres in the ruck was an Alan Richardson special.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think there must have been an issue with my order. They might have swapped my copy of the best footy game ever with a copy of AFL evo 1, because it feels exactly the same as the first one. Unresponsive, an eyesore, and a bug filled mess.

This feedback is pretty much the opposite of everyone else's, who are calling it the best AFL game, and a big improvement on the last one.

Unless it is the best AFL game but still "unresponsive, an eyesore, and a bug filled mess", because the bar is set so low :$

Last edited:
This feedback is pretty much the opposite of everyone else's, who are calling it the best AFL game, and a big improvement on the last one.

Unless it is the best AFL game but still "unresponsive, an eyesore, and a bug filled mess", because the bar is set so low :O

To be fair, I'm taking a lot of these fanboy "best AFL game ever" comments with a grain of salt.

People will overlook things when they are starved of quality, they'll take anything they can get out of excitement and/or boredom.

Even an improvement on Evo 1, which isn't exactly that hard, doesn't necessarily mean you've got a good game.

Right now I'm cautiously optimistic going by what I'm reading, but I'm not getting out my wallet anytime soon. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back