Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 11 - Gold City Royals vs West Coast Wonders at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for getting me almost perma-banned from the site by Chief, KP :p. That "Do Not Enter" group makes me want to join and post in it. I saw your contribution and thought it was safe......
It is safe... for me. Chief never even had a word to me about that, but in your case since you're a mere mortal you cannot go in there.

Probably Mr Irrelevant Elton Johns Wig, Bono at least is aware that nobody cares about his opinion and will shut the fu** up while Elton keeps spruiking his opinions that clearly have no audience.
Talking about Mr Irrelevent here. (and sorry about the no U)

But seriously, who has been Spamming the Main Board with media threads, in an effort to win a Beez or something.

You, TheInjuryFactory, manangatang and Harvey Manfrenjensenden are pathetic lately in your bid to out do each other. (although the rest of the Sweet FA are reaping the reward)

It is safe... for me. Chief never even had a word to me about that, but in your case since you're a mere mortal you cannot go in there.

I'd normally take this as a direct invitation but I like my account too much.

But seriously, who has been Spamming the Main Board with media threads, in an effort to win a Beez or something.

You, TheInjuryFactory, manangatang and Harvey Manfrenjensenden are pathetic lately in your bid to out do each other. (although the rest of the Sweet FA are reaping the reward)
My spam has nothing to do with the Beez, I'd actually make some positive contribution to the board and enhance everyone's SFA experience in such a case.

However, my aim is to ruin people's enjoyment of the league as much as humanly possible so that everyone will be turned away from the league and instead redirect their energy into more noble causes such as ending world poverty, finding a cure for the coronavirus, and stopping climate change.

I haven’t posted any new media in ages you moron. I might now though.

Who is more self-righteous Bono or Elton Johns Wig ?
Probably Mr Irrelevant Elton Johns Wig, Bono at least is aware that nobody cares about his opinion and will shut the fu** up while Elton keeps spruiking his opinions that clearly have no audience.

Bono.

The thing you are failing to grasp here is the difference between self righteous and opinionated.

I'm opinionated (and whether I have an audience or not is beside the point), but I lack the requisite amount of righteousness.

I am on target, after numerous low BRAB ratings for his threads and high placings in the irrelevancy power rankings, Joshwoodenspoon lost his mind and nuked his account.
You'll never break me though...

My spam has nothing to do with the Beez, I'd actually make some positive contribution to the board and enhance everyone's SFA experience in such a case.

However, my aim is to ruin people's enjoyment of the league as much as humanly possible so that everyone will be turned away from the league and instead redirect their energy into more noble causes such as ending world poverty, finding a cure for the coronavirus, and stopping climate change.
What about the countless league members who wouldn’t offer a modicum of anything useful to society on their best day?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giphy.gif

I do like Kennedy Parker naming bands that are better than U2.
If we all get involved, this could be the biggest thread in Sweet FA history.

Boys II Men > U2

You'll never break me though...

My priority is to get rid of talented people like Josh who actually attract others to the league, you don't fit the bill.
What about the countless league members who wouldn’t offer a modicum of anything useful to society on their best day?
Good point, but the internet bandwidth they use whilst in this league can be redirected to better causes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back