Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 11 - Gold City Royals vs West Coast Wonders at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

My priority is to get rid of talented people like Josh who actually attract others to the league, you don't fit the bill.

Good point, but the internet bandwidth they use whilst in this league can be redirected to better causes.
Mate, you don't aim, you don't prioritise. You just point and shoot.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut occasionally.

Do that and I spam the thread With U2 clips.

Well, at least our list will be more than the amount of 'songs' they've released.
So, we will still come out on top.

Royals dedicate their performance this week to AuntyBlindEye who has decided to go to the big JoshWoodenSpoon fan club in the sky.

Vale.
See, get rid of JWS, a couple weeks later 2 more Bears go. Soon enough there will be nobody left in this hellscape of a league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only thing that can save U2tigers from being the outright worst poster in this thread is if Ant Bear comes in and starts spamming his Nickelback playlist.

Here you go Bombers. This is where you are posting this week.

1. Butler40 (R)
2. Santoz (R)
3. mochacinolatte
4. WaynesWorld19 (Capt)
6. SC fish (R)
7. windows1 (R)
8. iDon
9. Bovo (R)
10. Requiem
11. VSTone
12. Norma Lee Ava (LG)
13. ArdentEagle
14. WFL (LG)
15. Tony Lynn 15 (LG)
16. TheCoach16
18. cammo6556
19. cadsky
21. LicoriceAllsorts
23. Riviat (LG)
25. Antonio BlueVein (Vice Capt)
35. snozulu
37. Shermy
43. KohPhi (LG)
49. CALL ME SNAKE
80. I bleed Blue

Oh and Metalcrusher too I guess. You seem to be following them around the place lately like one of those suckerfish that clings to a large marine mammal.

Oh great. Kennedy Parker and U2tigers are about to play out the world’s most tedious nil all draw.

Everyone to the underground shelters, our musical taste is about to get carpet bombed into late last century.
What's your favourite band Cactus?

The only thing that can save U2tigers from being the outright worst poster in this thread is if Ant Bear comes in and starts spamming his Nickelback playlist.
You had to go there?! That is inhuman. There are people here. With feelings. You sadomasochist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back