Chess Chess - BigFooty chess club Tournaments on Chess.com (PRIZES!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Chipmunk, I challenged PetWussy on Monday, he liked my post on Thursday morning but hasn’t otherwise responded. I have had an open challenge for over 24 hours but he hasn’t responded to that either. Might have to request a walkover please.

PetWussy happy to play when you’re next around.

I'll accept the walkover in that case, feel free to challenge the next person based on your projected position.

I had a win against Hoos (Hoosington).

Can you suggest a next game Chipmunk , or should I just issue some challenges to people I haven't played who are just above me on the ladder?

Hey, good win!

Looking at the players above you, they’re all active and would give a good game. So pick the one you like!

I had a win against Hoos (Hoosington).

Can you suggest a next game Chipmunk , or should I just issue some challenges to people I haven't played who are just above me on the ladder?
Well played mate. You lulled me into a hideous blunder about halfway through and never let me back in the game.

Great! I’ll set it up now.

FYI I sleep during the day so if you don't see me make a move for a while it's because of that (it's not me being rude or taking too long).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BIGFOOTY MONTHLY TOURNAMENT - MAY

SATURDAY 2 MAY, 5PM - JOIN FROM 4PM AT LINK:

SHINY BADGE TO WINNER*

This is our main quick tournament, occurring every month. It's 10 minutes per player per game and a good chance to play some games with a variety of members.

You will play 4 games. The tournament finished by 6pm last time but theoretically could last until 6.20pm, so a great pre-dinner idea.

Hope to see you there!

*Only if winner has not already obtained a winner's badge. May not be shiny. Chief

REMINDER - OUR MONTHLY TOURNAMENT STARTS IN 5 HOURS. ENTRY FROM 4PM AT https://www.chess.com/live#t=1208861 (press "Join" with a start at 5pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back