Competition Can-Am Premiership 2020 - CHAMPIONS: Los Angeles Bears - Post Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Due to the other bid, don't want to step on anyone's toes.

Don’t think you will. From conversations with them they want a different Can-Am 2 location to you and LA is big enough for 2 franchises.

You have priority anyway as a returning franchise.

In Season IV, Kansas City entered the competition with the western-themed Rush before realising that was a different city.

In Season V, we changed colours and moniker to be more like that different city, and coincidentally also changed conferences.

In Season VI, amidst of relocation of some major teams, the Kansas City Buffaloes would like to announce that they are staying in the Heart of America. Despite not having a favourable record for the franchise so far, the team hopes for new fortunes for the upcoming season. It will be seen if the Can-Am 2 team will be from Missouri or Kansas this year.

Seattle will return for their sixth or seventh iteration, (I've lost count) hopefully to go one better than last season.

The players have told me that if they don't win a second ring this season they'll leave the franchise and become free agents 😨

TORONTO RETURNING FOR THIRD CAN-AM SEASON (5/16/20)
After much speculation as to whether the season would go ahead and what arrangements would have to be made regarding COVID-19 restrictions, league commissioner Crae Gus has given the season the go ahead.

Toronto will be entering their third season, out of the total 6 seasons the competition has run for. Many fans rejoiced to this news as they feel as though "this season is literally named after them" and that "it's our destiny to win in the 6th".

Time will tell the tale, in the meantime Toronto management will begin organising training schedules to abide by COVID-19 restriction measures, though remaining prepared for the whole season to be canned at a moments notice.

In Season IV, Kansas City entered the competition with the western-themed Rush before realising that was a different city.

In Season V, we changed colours and moniker to be more like that different city, and coincidentally also changed conferences.

In Season VI, amidst of relocation of some major teams, the Kansas City Buffaloes would like to announce that they are staying in the Heart of America. Despite not having a favourable record for the franchise so far, the team hopes for new fortunes for the upcoming season. It will be seen if the Can-Am 2 team will be from Missouri or Kansas this year.

Welcome back, like last season and Houston, Kansas City will have to wait to find out which conference it will be in for this season due to the geographical location.

Seattle will return for their sixth or seventh iteration, (I've lost count) hopefully to go one better than last season.

The players have told me that if they don't win a second ring this season they'll leave the franchise and become free agents 😨

We at the Canadian-American Premiership organisation welcome you back.

Vancouver however welcome you to the time before they destroy you.

TORONTO RETURNING FOR THIRD CAN-AM SEASON (5/16/20)
After much speculation as to whether the season would go ahead and what arrangements would have to be made regarding COVID-19 restrictions, league commissioner Crae Gus has given the season the go ahead.

Toronto will be entering their third season, out of the total 6 seasons the competition has run for. Many fans rejoiced to this news as they feel as though "this season is literally named after them" and that "it's our destiny to win in the 6th".

Time will tell the tale, in the meantime Toronto management will begin organising training schedules to abide by COVID-19 restriction measures, though remaining prepared for the whole season to be canned at a moments notice.

Not sure who that commissioner person you are talking about is, have never heard of him.

What training restrictions? The Can-Am has no training restrictions placed on any of their teams. And the season will go ahead no matter what.

Not sure who that commissioner person you are talking about is, have never heard of him.

What training restrictions? The Can-Am has no training restrictions placed on any of their teams. And the season will go ahead no matter what.
It's alright Commissioner Gus, I know you're trying to keep fan morale and support high through these trying times. But you have to accept the reality that this season could be seriously affected by COVID-19 at a moments notice and pretending otherwise is denying reality.

We want transparency.

It's alright Commissioner Gus, I know you're trying to keep fan morale and support high through these trying times. But you have to accept the reality that this season could be seriously affected by COVID-19 at a moments notice and pretending otherwise is denying reality.

We want transparency.

I still do not know who this Gus is. Is he a guy down in marketing?

CO what VID? Never heard of it. All is fine, season will go ahead as planned with no issues causing it to be affected.

Been chipping away at my Wisconsin kit since the start of the year so I've got some good stuff ready to go for CAN-AM 6.
The Wisconsin Ownership Board hasn't been too pleased with my tenure at the helm of the team so this might be my final year depending on how the season pans out. Without being to overt about my kit for this season, let's just say we will be on the hunt for some CAM-AM Finals action this year.

It's been a fun four seasons as the Miami Vice, it's allowed me to explore an aesthetic I've always loved and led to four conference finals, three grand finals and two premierships. In this time, a number of Miami teams have since adopted this aesthetic in real life - whilst I of course can't take any credit for that, it does take away from some of the "cool factor" the Vice aesthetic may have had in this competition, and especially for newer members of the board, look as if I'm just piggybacking off the Miami Heat "Vice" range.

I was unsure whether to compete this season but giving it some thought, I will go around again but with a whole new identity, inspired in part by the world of professional wrestling, in particular the American Badass persona of The Undertaker.

Introducing...
LvsfHtO.png

The Miami Vice identity may be dead, but the legacy will live forever.​

Hey man, not sure if it's been discussed yet, but there is already a Houston Outlaws team in OWL

1589624457483.png

Hey man, not sure if it's been discussed yet, but there is already a Houston Outlaws team in OWL

View attachment 876648

I was aware of this after I’d already put together the identity but to be perfectly honest, I couldn’t give a crap about an Overwatch eSports team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After a few seasons in New York, the Turtles ownership has managed to strike a deal with the City of Indianapolis to co-fund a stadium and bring the Bluebirds home.

The Indiana Bluebirds will be supported by an as yet unnamed local affiliate based in Indianapolis.

After a few seasons in New York, the Turtles ownership has managed to strike a deal with the City of Indianapolis to co-fund a stadium and bring the Bluebirds home.

The Indiana Bluebirds will be supported by an as yet unnamed local affiliate based in Indianapolis.

Relocation request approved. Welcome back Bluebirds.

F*** it, we all might as well relocate now :p

Nope.

I'd be keen to join. My level of work isn't up to the standards that you guys are putting out.
Any chance of expanding into Jamaica? Most likely out of Montego Bay. It's only an hour south of Miami. I've lived in Ja previously which is why I have interest in a team there.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back