Mod. Notice BigFooty Data Leak notice

Remove this Banner Ad

Please go here for the official data breach notification and contact details for requests and questions:

Tex200

Cancelled
10k Posts Podcaster
Dec 24, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Last edited by a moderator:

I just checked and realise I have only sent one private message the whole time I've been on here and that was in 2017: "Ha! Yes Sydney are a rather different proposition to what they were when they were 0-6"

Am ok with that being public. :-D

Well before it leaks out... in 2014 after early premiership favourites Port collapsed to Essendon in round 15 I went over to the Port board and gave their "The Official Overrate And Get Ahead Of Ourselves Thread" a multi page bump with a bit of a reminder about not getting a head of themselves and got a 3 point infraction from Forzaport.

That's pretty much it. I've learnt from my mistakes and if I had my time over I'd... probably do it again.

Last edited:
Amateur hour stuff.

I'm not surprised this happened when BigFooty also love to update elements to their theme/layout on the fly, without testing in a private test server first
Rob Chapman taken over as Big Footy mod has he?

Nothing to see here, we're backing the boys back in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luckily that's only part of the process when you become a mod so they're the only ones who need to worry....fu**

Yeah I know :(

I guess it wouldn't be an issue if you were John Smith, but if you have a more unique name then you could be in some trouble.

Unfortunately I fit into that category too !!!!

I've added the official notification into the OP:

you were beaten to it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back