Analysis Let's Construct our Best 22 - Vote To Build BigFooty AFC Team for 2023 - Part 1: Forwards

Who should be our starting six forwards?

• Lachlan Murphy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rory Sloane

• Ned McHenry

• Harry Schoenberg

• Wayne Milera

• Elliott Himmelberg

• Tariek Newchurch

• Lachlan Gollant

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keays did well on friday..

So thats two games in the last 8 he’s played well!..

He has the gut running to be that “joe the goose” receiver, that runs back hard on turnover and gets in perfect position to capitalise, we havent had since Josh Jenkins..

Keays would be coming off the bench or Sub in my team…

Pedlar needs to be fast tracked.

I'll have Pedlar on the bench because he belongs in the midfield rotation.

Scorpus - if someone happened to make the top 6 as a forward, would they still appear in the mids section? I left Rachele out of my forwards, but no way would I leave him out of my team. Just like the balance with Keays up there
Anyone selected in the forward line has made the team and won't be up for voting in future sections.

The bench will balance out the rest, the close calls, etc

Anyone selected in the forward line has made the team and won't be up for voting in future sections.

The bench will balance out the rest, the close calls, etc
Interesting. You'd potentially get different teams based on the order you present the polls then.

Scorpus - if someone happened to make the top 6 as a forward, would they still appear in the mids section? I left Rachele out of my forwards, but no way would I leave him out of my team. Just like the balance with Keays up there
I see a loop hole to select Rachele twice, which I’d like to do!

Himmelberg and Frampton are fool's gold

Occasionally they will put in a great preseason or even minor round game that makes you wonder if it's clicked for them and they'll perhaps start producing that football more consistently.

Unfortunately we (the selectors) get sucked in every time

I wonder if Fog breaking through in Year 5 will make us double down on our "Tough love for talented players works" thinking?
Cornes on 5AA, I can understand Nicks picking Himmelberg because Nicks wants to win, but Thilthorpe will be the better player and needs to play

FF: Rankine. Fogarty. Rachelle
HF: Thilthorpe. Walker. Pedlar

Thilthorpe pushing up the ground as an extra mid Tom Lynch (our version) style and taking some ball ups around the ground allowing ROB to drop back and help out in defence.

Keays and Macadam both coming off the bench.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven’t got Rachele in my starting forward line ……….

Because I have in my starting centre square where he’s been starting games all pre season
That's the reason I went Rankine instead of Rachelle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back