Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reilly O'Brien

• Tom Doedee

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Murray mustn’t have been doing what was expected of him, like not losing one on one’s and conceding goals. Isn’t that right jenny61_99
Murray also could've polled 1-3 votes in all of the 19 games he played and yet still wouldn't have been close to making in the top 10

You're right, it would be nice to be able to see a breakdown of the voting for each game

Murray also could've polled 1-3 votes in all of the 19 games he played and yet still wouldn't have been close to making in the top 10

You're right, it would be nice to be able to see a breakdown of the voting for each game
That would have been piss poor voting given that’s what Sloane averaged from round 15 and he sucked

Murphy and Sloane as mentioned by everyone. Puzzling.

I don't think Murphy's as bad as he gets portrayed on this board but how does he make top ten?

Has anyone seen the criteria for the voting?
I think he plays a different role to the players everyone compares him to. He obviously gets given his votes for the role he’s been given for the game not how well he didn’t do Soligo’s, Pedlar’s or Rachele’s role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murphy and Sloane as mentioned by everyone. Puzzling.

I don't think Murphy's as bad as he gets portrayed on this board but how does he make top ten?

Has anyone seen the criteria for the voting?

Sloane voted pretty much as expected I would have thought. Pretty solid up until around mid year and then fell away as the year wore on

Murphy had a solid consistent year but very surprised he finished in he top ten

Is obviously not a top ten talent in the side.

Pedlar Rach Soligo will fly past next year with more consistency within games

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

With Murphy finishing 6th and Smith finishing 7th unfortunately I have bad news.

We only have 5 good players on the list
It must be enormous disappointment for the Bigfooty “Experts” that three whipping boys (Smith, Keays and Murphy) finished in the top ten 😆.

Clearly the coaches are clueless since the Bigfooty “Experts” (particularly those that only (occasionally) watch the team on the tellie) are the font of all wisdom. Wasn’t one fxxxen poster keen to trade Lairdy?

Dawson deserved to win and the top three were as expected imho.

Last edited:
It must be enormous disappointment for the Bigfooty “Experts” that three whipping boys (Smith, Keays and Murphy) finished in the top ten 😆.

Clearly the coaches are clueless since the Bigfooty “Experts” (particularly those that only (occasionally) watch the team on the tellie) Are the font of all wisdom. Wasn’t one fxxxen poster keen to trade Lairdy?

This doesn’t make the point you think it does.

Clearly the coaches are clueless since the Bigfooty “Experts” (particularly those that only (occasionally) watch the team on the tellie) are the font of all wisdom. Wasn’t one fxxxen poster keen to trade Lairdy?

So the voting gave you confidence in the coaches opinions? Or is your contribution just to have a crack at posters?

It must be enormous disappointment for the Bigfooty “Experts” that three whipping boys finished in the top ten 😆.
It’s disappointing all right, but if you seriously think we’re surprised or that our opinions should swayed by it, puh-leeease.

Some of these high placings and the omission of certain others completely aligns with this club’s baffling “experience over everything” philosophy and just reinforces our opinion that…

Clearly the coaches are clueless
3420FA0C-5893-450D-8406-AA7EE938434C.gif

Bored Come On GIF

Me waking up this morning seeing that Laird beat Tex.

Back