Roast The Rotten Stench of the AFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely other than fitness it’s almost impossible to train physically to be an umpire, is it all tape watching?
Like goal umpires, how do they actually train to do the decision making?

Positioning, reading the play, how you get to the right spots on time (running patterns) are hugely important and all skills you need to develop.

Change is not going to happen.

Get rid of Nicks and the new coach says * off Rory Sloane and Brodie Smith ala 1997 Blighty style.

McHenry and Sholl. That is the player clean out. Now for the administration.

What if the board is the swamp?
Explosion Badass GIF

The club cannot get anything right.
Selection, coaches, recruitment...everything it touches turns to poo.
It's either cursed or perennially substandard.

We support an organisation that rewards mediocrity. Im now over caring about the fortunes of the club.
If it one day decides to be a serious club, I'll give a s**t about what direction it's heading.
For now, everyone associated with AFC can go * themselves.

We support an organisation that rewards mediocrity. Im now over caring about the fortunes of the club.
If it one day decides to be a serious club, I'll give a s**t about what direction it's heading.
When you have dumb people in charge, you get dumb decisions.

The scary thing is this guy is part of the football dept.

Only joking. I'm with you. I don't see a white knight coming along to challenge the status quo. You either accept this is the way it is going to be or you hand in your membership, which my wife and I will be doing in 25.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back