Analysis Let's Construct Our Best 22 - Part 3: Defenders

Who should be our starting six defenders?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

78 was Sturt
Redlegs beat Sturt*. I rode my motorbike back for it from Wodonga, totally contravening a 200km-radius weekend leave restriction the Army had placed on us because we were on a course.
Rick Davies kicked a bag of behinds and kicked Sturt out of the game. Redlegs winning made the motorbike ride back to Wodonga by sparrowfart Monday morning ā€¦ easy.

*(by 1 point šŸ˜‰)

Last edited:
He may be too young to remember 75
Im a 74 model..

Was only 1 year old..

Okā€¦ so my memories of the second half of the 70ā€™s and the Bays successes might be a little off the mark..

No one gave a toss about the 70ā€™s anyway.. barely anyone remembers it.. the 80ā€™s was where it was at!

B:- Michaelanny Butts Worrell
HB:- Milera Murray Doedee

Smith on the bench for now, but given Worrell probably wonā€™t play he replaces him and Hamill or Parnell on the bench

Last edited:
B:- Michaelanny Butts Worrell
HB:- Milera Murray Doedee

Smith on the bench for now, but given Worrell probably wonā€™t play he replaced him and Hamill or Parnell on the bench
I just wish three of those blokes would sign a contractā€¦

Butts, Worrell and Doedee still to re-sign.

If one goes, itā€™s unfortunate.
if two go, itā€™s negligence
if three go, itā€™s a bloody disaster

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Redlegs beat Sturt*. I rode my motorbike back for it from Wodonga, totally contravening a 200km-radius weekend leave restriction the Army had placed on us because we were on a course.
Rick Davies kicked a bag of behinds and kicked Sturt out of the game. Redlegs winning made the motorbike ride back to Wodonga by sparrowfart Monday morning ā€¦ easy.

*(by 1 point )

14 - 26 and lost by 1 point

Sturt only lost one game for the year prior to that - Westies at Richmond

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

14 - 26 and lost by 1 point

Sturt only lost one game for the year prior to that - Westies at Richmond

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yeah, Iā€™ll admit Norwood were lucky to get away with that one.. but the crowd atmosphere was electric..
50,867 at Football Park..

99E80B65-A696-4A96-A9DA-A72AB1D381A1.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back