Media WIGMEDIA: This is Hypocrisy Manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm just so hurt that I went behind scenes to try to stir up more heat in the league against the boys club and I got outed by someone I thought was my ally. This is like the time I slept with that girl and then she revealed to everyone the next day... ahem, never mind.

Well, given my campaign here has obviously failed. Is there a boys club or boys clubs looking for members?

I'm just so hurt that I went behind scenes to try to stir up more heat in the league against the boys club and I got outed by someone I thought was my ally. This is like the time I slept with that girl and then she revealed to everyone the next day... ahem, never mind.

Well, given my campaign here has obviously failed. Is there a boys club or boys clubs looking for members?
I like your style, wanna join me at the Bombers?

I actually like Wayneo, but this is the first time I've been mentioned in a media thread OP in a few seasons.

The melts if I don't make the All-SFA team this season will be unprecedented.
I’m worried about the bit where he talked about your half-arsed approaches. Because mine was fully half-arsed. But if you would like it upgraded to a full arse then I think that can be arranged

People that don’t use dark mode are most likely to become serial killers.

True story.
I don’t. Thanks though because it explains my killing sprees somewhat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barassi is making a weird meow purr noise, what does this mean?
Not sure. In the past I’ve decided that it means KILL THEM ALL

Let’s hope I’m right

Why would he take up the captaincy of the Bombers Twos when he's offered to captain the Bombers Ones?

I really do not know what to say about that …..

N-E-O-Q-O-O-T-Y-I-S-M

Aw, we always speak highly of you :(

There is that "we" again Filthy, you are making this too easy.

Yes, we. The Boys Club, that he mentioned.

It's not that I'm making it easy, for people with normal comprehension skills it's usually considered easy.

Aw, we always speak highly of you :(
Heck, I don't even need an invitation. Just a letter every now and then to let me know you're thinking of me would be fine.

Yes, we. The Boys Club, that he mentioned.

It's not that I'm making it easy, for people with normal comprehension skills it's usually considered easy.

You have such a way with words overlord.

How is that at all relevant to the PM you sent him 6 months later?

Honestly Wayne, you are a joke of a poster, a pathetic captain, and your reputation has just been obliterated. Just when I thought that it couldn't get worse for you after the past 2 weeks. Please sit down.
LOL! This coming from you is a bit rich boobsore.

Mr, here I am SFA, come at me, big, tough internet warrior.
You are quick to lay the boots in aren’t you bitch boy? But the sad reality is, no one outside of your pathetic echo chamber gives a * what you think, so slink back off into your hole, you salty gormless peasant.

We could put one together. Ok so I could, and that’s a start at least. Would you like to join?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back