Autopsy Round 4, 2020: St.Kilda v Richmond *MADDIE'S MATCH*

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just can't believe it. I had my heart in my mouth for the whole game, reading comments on the board and checking the score every other minute...I didn't want to jinx anything by getting too involved. Just UN-F*CKING REAL.
GO Saints...please don't s*it the bed next week...I'd love to see us win at least two games on the trot.

Just a Port fan who is also a big draft fan, popping in to say I thought it was a strange decision to grab two HBFs with picks 7 and 8 in 2017... But now you've got two of the most composed and skillful rebounding defenders in the AFL for the next decade. Brilliant stuff.
Once Coff gets his kicking skills right (which we all seen in the under 18s) he’s going to be a very very good player

hunter Clark is already a genuine young Nick Dal Santo, but with a hardened edge.

Once Coff gets his kicking skills right (which we all seen in the under 18s) he’s going to be a very very good player

He was immense. I've been his biggest critic but he's on his way to gun status.

Dan is the absolute man.
Today is the 1st time I can remember seeing Membrey take a mark jumping off one foot. I'm happy he got a bit of form back.
Great to see Josh Battle do so well.
My multi on the Saints came through and we won. Life's good!

Just a Port fan who is also a big draft fan, popping in to say I thought it was a strange decision to grab two HBFs with picks 7 and 8 in 2017... But now you've got two of the most composed and skillful rebounding defenders in the AFL for the next decade. Brilliant stuff.

Coffield has had glimpses, still some brain fades every now and then but he’ll get there. Loving Clark’s work seems to grow by the week, would love to see him get thrown in the midfield more as he gets stronger.

Not a bad mob yourself with Houston, DBJ and Bonner...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back