Autopsy Round 22, 2023: St.Kilda v Richmond *MADDIE'S MATCH*

Remove this Banner Ad

In reference to Terry not being Nas biological father, Seb said in his interview he can see where he gets his pace from or something along those lines, which is why it was questioned in the Game Day thread.

Back to gameday thread, I am sure Naz treats Terry as his dad, but Seb said he saw were Naz got his smooth moves from I.e genetics, anyway who cares, Terry WAS a smooth mover and so is Naz.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
I get alot of my mannerisms and work ethic from watching my stepdad so would stand to reason Naz would do the same irrespective of genetics.

Either way I am so glad we have him locked down on contract kid is an absolute jet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An important win - but gees we are a mentally soft team! If this group want to play finals they need to win one of the next two games. So you would think the club would want to take some real momentum into next week and grind Richmond into the ground. Instead they went back into their shell and cruised like they do when things arent going their way. There are far too many players who are not prepared to work hard enough for 120 minutes in games.

Solid but looked gassed at the end. Probably not going to kick as accurate as 10.2 every week to start the game so there's still some things to think about.

I kind of like the situation to come in the next two weeks, 2 cracks at it for 1 win, if we cannot get 1 then we just aren't there yet, they will be finals like in competitiveness with each having something crucial to play for

An important win - but gees we are a mentally soft team! If this group want to play finals they need to win one of the next two games. So you would think the club would want to take some real momentum into next week and grind Richmond into the ground. Instead they went back into their shell and cruised like they do when things arent going their way. There are far too many players who are not prepared to work hard enough for 120 minutes in games.
Cute you think that’s how it works 🥰

Not sure on Clarkes future, 5 touches as the sub with 2 of them absolute mongrels.
Looked like his fitness is still an issue too.
Thought Sharman was stiff getting subbed, looked really good all game.
Won’t be that easy against the cats, need to up our forward 50 pressure but good news is we’ve been pretty good all year in that regard so confident we sort that out next week. King looked non existent for second efforts but you’d expect that with the game in hand and bagging 6.
Cordy, Stocker, Wilkie and Sincs brilliant.

Solid but looked gassed at the end. Probably not going to kick as accurate as 10.2 every week to start the game so there's still some things to think about.

I kind of like the situation to come in the next two weeks, 2 cracks at it for 1 win, if we cannot get 1 then we just aren't there yet, they will be finals like in competitiveness with each having something crucial to play for
I think its 1 from 1.
Lets face it we are not beating brisbane up there unless they go cue in the rack.

We have to win next week its a non negotiable

Lord of good performances but Cordy really doing nice things, had a few Bulldog mates comment how he looks fitter than he ever did at Dogs.
Was destroyed in the running early preseason, was 20 metres behind in all drills. Looked aerobically unfit AF.
Must have put in because by end of preseason he was back with the pack.

Like to single out some of our lesser lights.
Stocker, Wood and Titanic.
Stocker is a beautiful user off halfback, he also has a bit of mongrel.in him as well. One of his best games.
Always liked Wood at North but has been terrific on the wing for us and was very good again today
Sharman continues to improve and his gield kicking into the 50 is second to none.

Also Hill has improved his defensive game this season.

Back to gameday thread, I am sure Naz treats Terry as his dad, but Seb said he saw were Naz got his smooth moves from I.e genetics, anyway who cares, Terry WAS a smooth mover and so is Naz.

Maybe he taught him smooth moving as in trained it? My son is a smooth mover, I was as graceful as a wheelbarrow. I reckon it was training at soccer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back