Conspiracy Theory The nefarious activities of Jeffrey Epstein

Remove this Banner Ad

With no evidence. Don’t you listen to your Russian friends?

He's an Israeli exile living in Canada , who worked directly under Robert Maxwell & spent time in the same prison Epstein was in, for spying on the U.S.

What's Russia have to do with it?....Reckon he knows a bit more about it than you do.

He's an Israeli exile living in Canada , who worked directly under Robert Maxwell & spent time in the same prison Epstein was in, for spying on the U.S.

What's Russia have to do with it?....Reckon he knows a bit more about it than you do.
The host asked him how do you expect people to believe you with no evidence?

The host asked him how do you expect people to believe you with no evidence?

His eye-witness testimony is all the evidence he needs.....He was under Maxwell's employ when Epstein was introduced into the group.

Maxwell was a known MOSSaD king-pin.

Why on earth - do you imagine - his daughter Ghislaine remains a protected species in the MSM to this day, for her central role in all this.

Last edited:
His eye-witness testimony is all the evidence he needs.....He was under Maxwell's employ when Epstein was introduced into the group.

Maxwell was a known MOSSaD king-pin.

Why on earth - do you imagine - his daughter Ghislaine remains a protected species in the MSM to this day, for her central role in all this.
I’ll admit that I don’t know much about this at all. He’s probably telling the truth as well. However, you need more evidence than words in this world. Otherwise he would be dead. 😃

Last edited:
I’ll admit that I don’t know much about this at all. He’s probably telling the truth as well. However, you need more evidence than words in this world. Otherwise he would be dead. 😃

You're not going to get a more candid & frank interview than that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha this animation is titled ‘Epstein didn’t kill himself, Spongebob Hillary did it’..

Last edited:
wcjqXrM.jpg

Interesting twitter thread on the details.

The Ghislaine Maxwell indictment - charges include:
1) Conspiracy to entice minors to engage in illegal sex acts
2) Conspiracy to transport minors to engage in illegal sex acts
3) Transportation of a minor to engage in illegal sex acts
4) Perjury

Ghislaine Maxwell - new info from the US Detention Memo:
1) The grand jury returned the indictment on 6/29/20
2) Maxwell has 15+ bank accounts. Some hold more than $20 million.
3) Transfers of millions $$ to/from Epstein
4) Cash purchase of 156 acre New Hampshire Property in 2019

More arrests expected (timing unknown) in the Epstein sex trafficking conspiracy.
Maxwell indictment: references 1994-1997.
Epstein indictment: references a conspiracy from 2002-2005.
Epstein indictment: specifies 3 employees who facilitated abuse of minors in 2004-2005.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back