Conspiracy Theory The nefarious activities of Jeffrey Epstein

Remove this Banner Ad

The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information.

Anyone hear about this at the same time of Ghislane Maxwell arrest and find it abit suss...

The day before Maxwell's arrest US District Court Judge Preska ordered the attorneys for one of Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged victims, Virginia (Roberts) Guiffre, to “destroy” a list of men who had taken advantage of Epstein’s “girls.” This action pertains to a case not only against Epstein, who is dead, but against his friend and colleague Ghislaine Maxwell.

At issue here are two separate legal controversies: (1) a protective order issued in 2015 by Judge Robert W. Sweet in a since-settled defamation case between Giuffre and Epstein’s alleged groomer and girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell; and (2) a more recent series of extant defamation, back-and-forth claims between Giuffre and Dershowitz.

The Giuffre v. Maxwell protective order is the major legal lock-and-key which has long-protected the Epstein files. A process is currently underway for both sides to sift through those documents and eventually make many of them available for public consumption.

Although other copies of that list might exist (which are not likewise being ordered by Preska to be destroyed, but could possibly be brought forth as evidence in other trials), Judge Preska’s order prohibits Dershowitz’s use of Giuffre’s copy of that physical list, as being evidence in this trial, which isn’t between Giuffre and Maxwell, but instead between Giuffre and Dershowitz — who claims to be not on that list and to need that list in order for him to prove his personal defamation case against Giuffre, who says that he is on the list.

Footnote of the ruling concludes;
“Thus, given the public character of this litigation [between Dershowitz and Giuffre] and what is at stake for the litigants, production of the Maxwell materials to Mr. Dershowitz would raise additional risk of leakage from the materials at issue in the Maxwell[-v.-Giuffre] unsealing process into filings in the Dershowitz action. This would further undermine the unsealing process in Maxwell.”

Preska’s order does not say that the names of the men on that list are to be kept confidential and not available to the press, but instead that Giuffre’s attorneys are to “destroy” it.

Perhaps any men who had raped any of those girls will be long in their graves and well-established in the history-books before their having been on Ghislaine Maxwell’s lists will become publicly known. If that turns out to be the outcome, then the girls and the public will be “screwed” yet again, and Judge Preska’s order exhibits no concern about that. A judge is supposed to represent the public’s interests, even in private disputes. But perhaps private interests take precedence in America’s courts.

The day before Maxwell's arrest US District Court Judge Preska ordered the attorneys for one of Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged victims, Virginia (Roberts) Guiffre, to “destroy” a list of men who had taken advantage of Epstein’s “girls.” This action pertains to a case not only against Epstein, who is dead, but against his friend and colleague Ghislaine Maxwell.

At issue here are two separate legal controversies: (1) a protective order issued in 2015 by Judge Robert W. Sweet in a since-settled defamation case between Giuffre and Epstein’s alleged groomer and girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell; and (2) a more recent series of extant defamation, back-and-forth claims between Giuffre and Dershowitz.

The Giuffre v. Maxwell protective order is the major legal lock-and-key which has long-protected the Epstein files. A process is currently underway for both sides to sift through those documents and eventually make many of them available for public consumption.

Although other copies of that list might exist (which are not likewise being ordered by Preska to be destroyed, but could possibly be brought forth as evidence in other trials), Judge Preska’s order prohibits Dershowitz’s use of Giuffre’s copy of that physical list, as being evidence in this trial, which isn’t between Giuffre and Maxwell, but instead between Giuffre and Dershowitz — who claims to be not on that list and to need that list in order for him to prove his personal defamation case against Giuffre, who says that he is on the list.

Footnote of the ruling concludes;
“Thus, given the public character of this litigation [between Dershowitz and Giuffre] and what is at stake for the litigants, production of the Maxwell materials to Mr. Dershowitz would raise additional risk of leakage from the materials at issue in the Maxwell[-v.-Giuffre] unsealing process into filings in the Dershowitz action. This would further undermine the unsealing process in Maxwell.”

Preska’s order does not say that the names of the men on that list are to be kept confidential and not available to the press, but instead that Giuffre’s attorneys are to “destroy” it.

Perhaps any men who had raped any of those girls will be long in their graves and well-established in the history-books before their having been on Ghislaine Maxwell’s lists will become publicly known. If that turns out to be the outcome, then the girls and the public will be “screwed” yet again, and Judge Preska’s order exhibits no concern about that. A judge is supposed to represent the public’s interests, even in private disputes. But perhaps private interests take precedence in America’s courts.

Unfortuntely, many U.S judges have become just as corrupted & bought-off as their political brethren.....to say nothing of those British judges presiding over the Assange case, or our own High Court ruling re Pell.....$$$, privilege & the ruling elite>>>>>Justice.

Don't think this has anything to do with Epstein but it might have with Madam Maxwell. I pointed this out on Crime Board over a year ago in May last year before she was a household name. Maxwell has an uncanny resemblance to a woman that was identified and shown in the identikit on left as someone who was reported with a possible connection to Maddy McCann's disappearance.

It was thought a high end luxury boat may have been involved in taking Maddy from the resort to Barcelona where this woman approached a man at a cafe at Barcelona Marina, repeatedly asking if he was there to deliver her daughter.

A woman aged in her 30s with an Australian or New Zealand accent reportedly asked a British businessman at the marina if he was there to "deliver my new daughter".

Finally realising she made a mistake and the man had no idea what she was talking about she and walked off. It was serious enough for the man to report and he thought this woman had an Australian or NZ accent. Maxwell was born in France, attended schools in England and Europe and I don't think she has an Aussie accent but she has an accent that's hard to pick.

I'm sure it's a co-incidence.

1593859644873.png

This is a co-incidence as posters from Perth might remember at the time the luxury boat that was thought to be involved belonged to the Wylies and both Rhonda and Mellissa K were questioned. There's no suggestion that either were in Europe at the time although their boat was and was moored at Barcleona after Maddy's abduction (and I'm wondering if they knew the Podesta's?:think:)

Last edited:
If it wasn't Maxwell, its still strange and mysterious.
Maybe the woman was wanting a man there to take her home, and in drugged up fashion, to express her frustration
at having to beg men to socialize with her, sarcastically approached to beg him to impregnate her with a new daughter. Something like
that.
"Are you here to deliver my new daughter?"
Either that or she was an occultist , impregnated, and she was set up to do some sort of satanic abortion ritual.
Supposedly meeting someone there anonymously to be taken to the sacrificial ritual spot.

Last edited:
Surprised this guy's videos are still on YT tbh, given the content.

this is part of what makes me think the Epstein stuff is 'suspect'.
Epstein is fake imprisoned, fake deathed, a big fake rabbit hole
gets all of us chasing a fake rabbit to a bottomless pit which ends
nowhere. It smacks of cointelpro. The boldness of some of the ads
for their 'flight school' using under age models...right after the big purported
scandal broke...the 'enthusiasm' with which this possibly bogus scandal is promoted...
I am starting to think the real story here is Bill Cosby across the street and what
the elite are up to there.

The 'in your faceness ' of the Epstein stuff...some of it reminds of elements of the gigantic 'spirit cooking' and 'pizza gate'
revelations...hoax layered upon hoax to cover up a huge iceberg of truth laying beneath
it all.

Correlation is not causation.

Cosby and Epstein had very different modes of operation.

love how ...until the media decide its time, almost no one knows a thing about Bill Cosby and what
he did. And when the media decide to dribble some possibly 'tip of the iceberg' stuff out about Cosby , who
it seems was protected for the longest time (prevented from going to prison, hidden from mass-media
exposure, etc.)... and soon people assume that they are expert on what Cosby may or may not have been
involved with.
Still trusting that old beaten horse mainstream media, so many of us.
Seems people like Cosby are 'too legit to quit' or 'too big to fail' , so to speak.

If Eptein's death was faked, then today Epstein is a free man.
If Epstein today is a free man....then is Cosby even actually in prison?

All indications are that Charles Manson's purported imprisonment was faked.
It's possible that Bill Cosby got legitimately caught , and got legitimately prosecuted. However, Cosby may
have been promised that if he stayed quiet about everything that he knew about others (be it Epstein, AHAB,
satanists, or who knows what else), he would get a fake prison stay. In other words he'd get the Manson
treatment. He'd be sprung from his cell via the secret tunnel through which all of the drugs are moved
and through which all of the other secret deal prisoners are moved. And he'd be the subject of the occasional
'Cosby in prison' story and update. Maybe even required to do an occasional photo shoot.

Another question comes to mind regarding Cosby. He's such a celebrity. Charles Manson got the celebrity
treatment during his entire purported stay in prison, with high-profile journalists and reporters and media hosts
interviewing him at irregular intervals over the years.

When will Cosby be tapped to do his first big on-cam , televised prison interview?

Last edited:
Don't think this has anything to do with Epstein but it might have with Madam Maxwell. I pointed this out on Crime Board over a year ago in May last year before she was a household name. Maxwell has an uncanny resemblance to a woman that was identified and shown in the identikit on left as someone who was reported with a possible connection to Maddy McCann's disappearance.

It was thought a high end luxury boat may have been involved in taking Maddy from the resort to Barcelona where this woman approached a man at a cafe at Barcelona Marina, repeatedly asking if he was there to deliver her daughter.

A woman aged in her 30s with an Australian or New Zealand accent reportedly asked a British businessman at the marina if he was there to "deliver my new daughter".

Finally realising she made a mistake and the man had no idea what she was talking about she and walked off. It was serious enough for the man to report and he thought this woman had an Australian or NZ accent. Maxwell was born in France, attended schools in England and Europe and I don't think she has an Aussie accent but she has an accent that's hard to pick.

I'm sure it's a co-incidence.

View attachment 906041

This is a co-incidence as posters from Perth might remember at the time the luxury boat that was thought to be involved belonged to the Wylies and both Rhonda and Mellissa K were questioned. There's no suggestion that either were in Europe at the time although their boat was and was moored at Barcleona after Maddy's abduction (and I'm wondering if they knew the Podesta's?:think:)

so that german bloke was working with epstein and maxwell was he?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your point?

James Biden doesn't own the island. He owns some land on the island. The island which doesn't have a submarine base, but is located near St Thomas, which once had a submarine base. A submarine base which looks like it was an above water refuelling station more than a secret underground access bunker like we see in the movies.

If anything, it looks far less like it has anything to do with Epstein and more like Biden is compromised by Green having awarded some very suspicious contracts, along with BVI generally being a tax haven.

There's more to the Epstein case, no doubt, but this isn't it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back