Preview R6 Richmond vs Sydney - Sunday 12/7 3:35pm @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting we make 9 squad changes and some of the names who can't get a look in.

Naish, Dow, Stack (fair enough on Stack as he's been lazy).

I don't like Pickett is automatic inclusion over Naish or Dow. I don't feel like he's earned that status. If named he will need improve about 100% on previous efforts to be worthy of a game.

Someone mentioned pages ago that they heard in a podcast Naish is having some time off for a personal issue.

I can't verify one way or the other, just adding it because since then I've seen a large number of posts asking 'why no Naish?'

weather could play a big part in the final make up
weather zone saying 90% 5-10mm

you'd think that would mean only 1 of Chol and CCJ

we have to address the slow starts , we cant grind sides down with 16 min qtrs.

Someone mentioned pages ago that they heard in a podcast Naish is having some time off for a personal issue.

I can't verify one way or the other, just adding it because since then I've seen a large number of posts asking 'why no Naish?'
If he is having personal issues why would he travel to the hub though? Should not influence his selection or not

weather could play a big part in the final make up
weather zone saying 90% 5-10mm

you'd think that would mean only 1 of Chol and CCJ

we have to address the slow starts , we cant grind sides down with 16 min qtrs.

Idk if it's pissin down I prefer ccj ans Chol

More big bodies to crash in

Why is he up at the Gold Coast then if he's having time off?

There’s footage of him getting a haircut of Vlaustin which I think was yesterday. So think he’s up there and mixing with the boys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back