Round 7 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a few on the Hawks board raising Brooksby as an option due to Cegs being out of form. I think he'll come good, at least he is getting to the ball, just very undisciplined atm.

I do wonder what promises were made to Ceglar at the beginning of the season about getting games. The move of McEvoy to defence being so well publicised and all. I feel just a little uneasy about it. I suspect he'll be given another chance to turn his form around. Tough coming up against Gawn though.

I do wonder what promises were made to Ceglar at the beginning of the season about getting games. The move of McEvoy to defence being so well publicised and all. I feel just a little uneasy about it. I suspect he'll be given another chance to turn his form around. Tough coming up against Gawn though.
Gawn and Ceglar to both go 150+

Cegs to ruck.
Big boy at FF .

Chad in the guts please.

• Chad given a new role to tag Oliver out of the game.
  • Viney and Trac run riot for most of the game racking up enormous points
  • Goodwin moves Trac to FF and Hawks proceed to make an amazing comeback with Cegs rotating R/FF in the last term kicking 3 late goals, the match winner coming after a Max Gawn 50m penalty following a ruck infringement.

Petracca 110
Viney 140
Bennell 90
Sicily 150
Cegs 200

Gawn 90 (-30 in the last 30 seconds)

• Chad given a new role to tag Oliver out of the game which backfires.
  • Viney and Trac run riot for most of the game racking up minimal points both with 12 clangers each.
  • Goodwin moves Trac to FF and Hawks proceed to make an amazing comeback with Cegs on the bench in the last term with Titch kicking 3 late goals, the match winner to Melb coming after Max Gawn receiving a 50m penalty following a ruck infringement when Ceglar returns for the last minute.

Oliver 150
Viney 40
Bennell 90
Sicily 150
Cegs 20

Gawn 190 (+50 in the last 30 seconds)
Fixed

Last edited:
  • Chad given a new role to tag Oliver out of the game.
  • Viney and Trac run riot for most of the game racking up enormous points
  • Goodwin moves Trac to FF and Hawks proceed to make an amazing comeback with Cegs rotating R/FF in the last term kicking 3 late goals, the match winner coming after a Max Gawn 50m penalty following a ruck infringement.

Petracca 110
Viney 140
Bennell 90
Sicily 150
Cegs 200

Gawn 90 (-30 in the last 30 seconds)

tenor.gif

What will likely happen
  1. Chad to be rotated more through the midfield. Plays loose and kicks 3 goals in a MOTM performance.
  2. Titch quietly amassing 35 touches and 8 tackles.
  3. Viney to run tirelessly all day, gaining 30 possessions and 2 goals. Petracca & Oliver quiet.
  4. Bennell to hit form with 25 possessions at 85%DE
  5. Gawn to smash Ceglar and McEvoy, resulting in big boy parked at FF for 0 goals, and Ceglar dragged to the bench for 62% TOG
  6. Sicily to play a lone hand in defence, repelling multiple Demon attacks with 10 intercept marks
Gawn 175 (C)
Wingard 155
Titch 142
Viney 137
Sicily 134
Bennell 122
Oliver 63
Petracca 55
Ceglar 42

tenor.gif

What will likely happen
  1. Chad to be rotated more through the midfield. Plays loose and kicks 3 goals in a MOTM performance.
  2. Titch quietly amassing 35 touches and 8 tackles.
  3. Viney to run tirelessly all day, gaining 30 possessions and 2 goals. Petracca & Oliver quiet.
  4. Bennell to hit form with 25 possessions at 85%DE
  5. Gawn to smash Ceglar and McEvoy, resulting in big boy parked at FF for 0 goals, and Ceglar dragged to the bench for 62% TOG
  6. Sicily to play a lone hand in defence, repelling multiple Demon attacks with 10 intercept marks
Gawn 175 (C)
Wingard 155
Titch 142
Viney 137
Sicily 134
Bennell 122
Oliver 63
Petracca 55
Ceglar 42
Can't half tell the players you don't own. Haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On another note, why the f*** are we now playing games on a Monday night? I thought mid week games would only happen if they were trying to compress the fixture. I don't see any purpose in expanding the round so it's played over 5 days.
Saints playing in adelaide so monday is the 14th day since they played another vic team SA state covid rule at the moment.

So Houston is replacing Rocky in the midfield right?

Will Rocky come back and ruin Houstons midfield time?

I'm really tempted to get Houston in as my D4 (Doedee goes to D5)

Would be upgrading Starcevich to him.

Can Houston sustain this current scoring?

Nelso , other kents thoughts? :think:
Houston is the chosen one, he will put an end to Herald Sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back