Society/Culture Karen spotting!

Remove this Banner Ad

So demeaning and offensive to all those with the name Karen. Yet this same group of people expects us not to say anything demeaning or offensive about minorities. How ironic I didn't know there were 7 billion people all named Karen

So demeaning and offensive to all those with the name Karen. Yet this same group of people expects us not to say anything demeaning or offensive about minorities. How ironic I didn't know there were 7 billion people all named Karen
Why do you want to say demeaning and offensive things about minorities?

Well you shouldn’t have done that. Did she even have a gun?

No, she was just a woman. That's why I'm here, to lambaste her with my fellow incels in this thread.

No, she was just a woman. That's why I'm here, to lambaste her with my fellow incels in this thread.
So you were just being a Kevin and thought you’d try and justify your behaviour in here?

Begone, troll!

So you were just being a Kevin and thought you’d try and justify your behaviour in here?

Begone, troll!

Not sure what you're talking about. This isn't the thread for standing up to women. Take that elsewhere, this is the women bashing thread.

Hello the interloper

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No it isnt. Nice to see that you are finally starting to get it though.

Although why Kevin? Why not Roberto, Muhammad or Li?
Give those a go mate. Why not combine them?

Kevbertomuli?

PMSL, rolled gold.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I think she just heard the Cats are not allowed to play home games at Kardinia Park any more this year

Here we go...here’s one..a male Karen ..a Kelvin.

not only is he acting like deranged moron, but he’s also acting like a petulant child chucking a tantrum and he’s a disgusting foul mouthed racist as well.

what a ####wit

my favourite but is at the end when the cops come.

“ I don’t want to be arrested God dammit!!!!!!” Lol

not only is he acting like deranged moron, but he’s also acting like a petulant child chucking a tantrum and he’s a disgusting foul mouthed racist as well.

what a ####wit

Lol and the guy ducks out to tell him he already got his license plate. Leave it alone mate!

And if the guy was black he'd probably have been on the ground in handcuffs right away.

Lol and the guy ducks out to tell him he already got his license plate. Leave it alone mate!

And if the guy he was black he'd probably have been on the ground in handcuffs right away.

was thinking that. If the idiot was black it’ll be down on the ground handcuffed before the questions start.

what a ####wit

I think he's worse than a Karen, Karens in my mind are usually relatively harmless, just entitled whinging basically.

That reddit thread is pretty amusing anyway ha ha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back