Official Match Thread S30, R1 - Baghdad Bombers vs Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

You didn't think all that hard about which team you played for ......probably didn't care ....only reason I can think of why anyone would join the Furballs

So sad .....bottom clubs who burn rookies

Are you a bit flustered that your 5 rookies have shown less ability combined than I have so far this week?

Putting your dick between parts of celery doesn't count as a partner.

No, it was legit. Two girls said "what up?" and he said "nup"

The furies were simultaneously proud, confused, and ashamed

The plebs will never learn... the harder they come, the snarkier they become, the more we smile.

Thats why I've got you, be nice enough to yourself, Tony Lynn 15 and TheCoach16 because you've actually got something to offer.

The rest are just hilariously bad, i know you are putting on a brave face for the public but you must look at whats become of the decent team you built and shake your head at what WaynesWorld19 has done to it.

cadsky Being laughed out of the melt thread, LicoriceAllsorts faux tough guy act, needing Metalcrusher to fight your fights for you and whatever it is that Pugsley has become.

Smile all you want but you know what they say about hiding the tears of a clown

We used to talk a lot about you leaving the bombers its about time, the joint has a stink to it.

When you do......

So we'll be here a while.
You sound like my wife ......she spent a whole hour the other night telling me I was wrong .....I knew I was wrong, but I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction .....sounded very much like you and modern music, the same verse on repeat & repeat & repeat

What do the say; the definition of crazy is doing the same thing over & over, and expecting a different result

Thats why I've got you, be nice enough to yourself, Tony Lynn 15 and TheCoach16 because you've actually got something to offer.

The rest are just hilariously bad, i know you are putting on a brave face for the public but you must look at whats become of the decent team you built and shake your head at what WaynesWorld19 has done to it.

cadsky Being laughed out of the melt thread, LicoriceAllsorts faux tough guy act, needing Metalcrusher to fight your fights for you and whatever it is that Pugsley has become.

We used to talk a lot about you leaving the bombers its about time, the joint has a stink to it.
oh you still here? thought you were off filming you next smash hit. btw still waiting for that PM

You sound like my wife ......she spent a whole hour the other night telling me I was wrong .....I knew I was wrong, but I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction .....sounded very much like you and modern music, the same verse on repeat & repeat & repeat

What do the say; the definition of crazy is doing the same thing over & over, and expecting a different result
So, you know you're wrong?

Well, it's a start.

#rattled

I get the feeling that you not giving the missus satisfaction is a common thing in your house.

Are you a bit flustered that your 5 rookies have shown less ability combined than I have so far this week?
Flustered? .....no damn proud man ....quality like beauty is in the eye of the beholder ...I wouldn't get too carried away, it's a long season

If I can still remember your name by R16 .....yes I'll give you kudos

But so many start of with a bang and fizzle ....are you a fizzler, spurter, or ...lets see shall we

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flustered? .....no damn proud man ....quality like beauty is in the eye of the beholder ...I wouldn't get too carried away, it's a long season

If I can still remember your name by R16 .....yes I'll give you kudos

But so many start of with a bang and fizzle ....are you a fizzler, spurter, or ...lets see shall we
He doesn't want to go down the Brab path. So much promise but now sadly finishing as a back pocket at the Royals.

yhh-1.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back