Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sicily to Ridley was the go.

Now I'm strongly considering Sicily to Maynard as a bit of a pod. Everyone in my cashie has Ridley. Thoughts Boyz?

Sicily to Ridley was the go.

Now I'm strongly considering Sicily to Maynard as a bit of a pod. Everyone in my cashie has Ridley. Thoughts Boyz?

Maynard has a rather large Break-Even (138), so if you can somehow wait a week.

Then again, that brings him closer to his bye.

Hmmm.

Wooo, just realised my trades can wait

Houston to Titch before their match tomorrow

Then I can see the Sunday teams before deciding on my Yeo replacement. With Ruscoe I can decide if I want a DEF or MID premo. Depends on whether Ridley is a late out or not

Safety first :)

Given the carnage of my backs (Sicily and McPherson, and Watson (another E) and B. Williams WC), and questioning if having Draper at R3 is a luxury.

I am absolutely trading Butler out bc I cannot stand it any longer and a rookie will score more. So with some magic DPP:

Option 1: Sicily > Ryan and Draper to R2 and Butler > Witherden/Mills

OR

Option 2: Sicily > Ryan and Butler > NicNat (via Oscar)/Dusty and cop a DEF donut if Bailey Williams not named (which is likely) - its really only this round bc after that next 3 are best 18.

Any thoughts??

Other than my bench is absolutely stuffed which I know...

1598001419860.png

Last edited:
Given the carnage of my backs (Sicily and McPherson, and Watson (another E) and B. Williams WC), and questioning if having Draper at R3 is a luxury.

I am absolutely trading Butler out bc I cannot stand it any longer and a rookie will score more. So with some magic DPP:

Option 1: Sicily > Ryan and Draper to R2 and Butler > Witherden/Mills

OR

Option 2: Sicily > Ryan and Butler > NicNat (via Oscar)/Dusty and cop a DEF donut if Bailey Williams not named (which is likely) - its really only this round bc after that next 3 are best 18.

Any thoughts??

Other than my bench is absolutely stuffed which I know...

View attachment 941633

???? who ends up at R3 in your Option 1 scenario?

I don't get it - why are you trying to move Butler when you have 2 donuts in Def ?

Any thoughts??
I don't get it - why are you trying to move Butler when you have 2 donuts in Def ?

He has B.Williams as a D/R to become R3.

Dunno RS, but I don't think I'd willingly take a donut (before any late outs) like Option 2 suggests.

Also, you need to be really careful about who is your M8. Yes, 1 of those 3 bench MIDs should play... But shoulda, coulda, woulda.

Bailey Williams from D8 will be back at R3 and McPherson another dead bench. Butler has scored 20 and 40 in the last 2 weeks and I am over him - a rookie scores more than him!

Bailey Williams from D8 will be back at R3 and McPherson another dead bench. Butler has scored 20 and 40 in the last 2 weeks and I am over him - a rookie scores more than him!

lol - sorry I missed the Williams link :$ - makes sense now

Dunno RS, but I don't think I'd willingly take a donut (before any late outs) like Option 2 suggests.

Also, you need to be really careful about who is your M8. Yes, 1 of those 3 bench MIDs should play... But shoulda, coulda, woulda.
Yeah, that's the risk. I can do Sicliy > Ryan and then dont have to make a decision until sunday morning and should know who is playing. If I have a playing mid rookie, then I will sub with simpson and play Serong at m7 and a rookie at m8. Then next week will have enough to upgrade Simpson to a mid premo and then have Serong at m8. Happy with this going into r14 -17 and best 18.

I figure if I can get through this round, then I should be okay for best 18 and hold some trades for finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The other option if Close plays is to move him to F6 for the round, and bring in a mid player.

The other option if Close plays is to move him to F6 for the round, and bring in a mid player.

Worth some research, but you won't have all teams to choose from and a tight budget. So, basically I'm guessing 1 of the 3 West Coast discounted premiums.

The fact you have the Big 4 premium MIDs does make this a genuine option for you.

Worth some research, but you won't have all teams to choose from and a tight budget. So, basically I'm guessing 1 of the 3 West Coast discounted premiums.

The fact you have the Big 4 premium MIDs does make this a genuine option for you.
I have a bank of $300k so I basically have $1.675M for 3 premos across any lines over 2 weeks. Needing 2 Def has really stuffed me up, but if I go for 2 Def, then I can take a Mid or Fwd next week.
Premos I'm looking at: Ryan, Lyons, NicNat, Cogs, Dusty, (Fyfe too injury prone and I dont have the trades to cover him)
Cheaper (and I will need 1):Witherden, Touk, Parish

Trying to decide which defender to get out of Saad, Zilliams and Maynard. Caleb Daniel is not an option cos of his round 15 bye. Ryan is an option I suppose but I wanna save the cash to get Oliver next week.

So...Saad, Zilliams or Maynard? Or another suggestion?

Has he had a role change or something changed to improve his scoring? Before last round he was averaging 80, and now he his flying.
Tip
Ignore season average

Use 5 round or 3 round average

Kids a jet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back