Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 14 - Tigers v Eagles Thurs August 27th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 45 41.3%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Noted that dominant ruck hitout from NN, monstered the other ruck and palmed it 5 metres to the two free Richmond midfielders :clapping:

Nank and Soldo done extremely well against Nic Nat tonight.

I’m a bit late but can someone tell me why Lynch is allowed to shepherd a goal through on the line by jumping and putting his knees into the back of the guy trying to touch it? Wouldn’t that be an unrealistic attempt at a mark?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m a bit late but can someone tell me why Lynch is allowed to shepherd a goal through on the line by jumping and putting his knees into the back of the guy trying to touch it? Wouldn’t that be an unrealistic attempt at a mark?

Liam Ryan has done that in packs twice tonight. Gone up, got nowhere near it and hasn't been pinged.

Massive kick, but am I the only one wondering why it wasn’t a free against Riewoldt on the line for his ridiculous hanger attempt?
What ?
It would have been a great mark by a Jack if McGovern didnt come in with a perfectly timed punch. It was a great passage of play. why was it unrealistic ?

Back