How Crow Can You Go? An Adelaide Football Club Saga - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I see there are rumblings to get someone in the box around Nicks in much the same way they were suggesting it for Bolton and previously for The Train. Mark Williams name came up and if you'd heard him talk on GuesSEN yesterday you'd understand why. No I do not listen to GuesSEN.

Last edited:
I see there are rumblings to get someone in the box around Nicks in much the same way they were suggesting it for Bolton and previously for The Train. Mark Williams name came up and if you'd heard him talk in GuesSEN yesterday you'd understand why. No I do not listen to GuesSEN.
Mick Malthouse is the man for the job, when you think they're buried Mick will come in and make the hole deeper. Just like the last club he coached.

I see there are rumblings to get someone in the box around Nicks in much the same way they were suggesting it for Bolton and previously for The Train. Mark Williams name came up and if you'd heard him talk in GuesSEN yesterday you'd understand why. No I do not listen to GuesSEN.
Poor bastard comes in to an ageing and broken list, because most of their decent young players have fled the club.

Also gotta deal with a director who is a loose cannon and thinks he is the fountain of all knowledge.

Horrible situation to be in, could be worse if they put the wrong guy in with him.

Ummm, what if Ricciuto runs the process to search for the best person to mentor Nicks and finds out that he is the best person for the job?

Ummm, what if Ricciuto runs the process to search for the best person to mentor Nicks and finds out that he is the best person for the job?

He really couldn't be any worse than the time the Crows got Jason Dunstall and Matthew Pavlich to do an internal review of the club and they ended up doing so well in their findings that the club will very likely go winless the following year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Photoshopped.

The players in that photo are smiling.
Or Tex is just happy to finally win something this season ...

Atkins surely got tapped on the Shoulder.

He was never going go to get a new contract with The Crows.

At least the AFC let him leave with his dignity intact

Oh wait, Matthew Nicks and Mark Riccuito didn't go to Budget College.

Can see him getting another club, just not with us.

They should have let him leave in 2019 then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back