1906 Annual Report - Carlton Football Club - Free to Download and Share

Remove this Banner Ad

The Blueseum

History of the Carlton Football Club
Jul 26, 2007
Princes Park
AFL Club
Carlton
We like to share the love at The Blueseum.

This is the beginning of another big project that will hopefully help the Carlton supporting community deepen their attachment to the club.

What we have made is a pdf copy of the actual 1906 Annual Report complete with hundreds of links to players, administrators and games.

To get the full effect it will be best to open the file in Adobe Acrobat.

URL links will not show when a PDF is opened in some browsers.

The file is attached to this thread and is also available at: Blueseum - History of the Carlton Football Club | 1906 Annual Report

Please let us know if you have read the file and find this project useful.

The highlight of this particular document is a full list of the names of over 2800 members of the club. See if you can find an ancestor amongst them and claim a 100 year association with the club!

Attachments

• 1906 Annual Report - Carlton Football Club.pdf
    6.8 MB · Views: 119
The highlight of this particular document is a full list of the names of over 2800 members of the club. See if you can find an ancestor amongst them and claim a 100 year association with the club!

I expect to see Thy's great-great-great-great-grand....kids in there...

great read thanks tony, what on earth is a ‘drag picnic to aspendale’ ….

Jamie, not Tony.

The Beast does all the official club website write-ups. The Blueseum is my invention and our group of volunteers.

Drag picnic: Drag is a carriage lead by more than two horses.

Last edited:
Jamie, not Tony.

The Beast does all the official club website write-ups. The Blueseum is my invention and our group of volunteers.

Drag picnic: Drag is a carriage lead by more than two horses.

Ha ok thanks Jamie, appreciate your contribution here

Loved reading about 'the sustained pace of modern football' in the 1906 season recap.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fixed up the download issue on the site. If you visit the page on the Blueseum now, you should be able to download the document no problem.

Apologies for any inconvenience to those who tried to download it, took me a while to work out what the problem was. :eek:

Good news is all new annual report documents we produce in the near future should work smoothly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back